Descripción del puesto:
Autonomous Systems Intern / Entry Level
Are you interested in working at the forefront of post-deep learning AI technologies? Are you interested in helping the effort to merge AI & systems programming into one paradigm using new compiler technology?
What you will be doing:
The AI & Autonomous Systems Intern will be a meaningful part of the team developing real technology, prototypes, and solving real-world engineering and product development problems.
This is an internship position (or entry-level), with the potential of a full-time position for the right candidate. Opportunity for involvement is limited only by your enthusiasm.
* Work with a world-class team of developers to build an autonomous control system and its supporting infrastructure
* Develop autonomous, heuristic, and regression data mining solutions for real-time system control and multi-dimensional path estimation
* Implement physical models as "digital twins" of their real-world analogs
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is disrupting the world of automation with the first generalized platform for autonomy. Our first application for autonomy is buildings - the largest and most complex controlled infrastructure in the economy. Our culture is built on bringing together the most talented engineers, thinkers, and creatives - backed by the world's leading investors - working collaboratively together to build the future we envision.
(COMPANY NAME)'s infinitely configurable platform enables users to design their own custom autonomous systems. We've reinvented the fundamental principles of automation to replace legacy control logic with real-time control decisions at the edge, reducing the world's carbon footprint, while paving the way for the future of smart cities. We are looking for team members who have a passion for technology and want to work on real-world solutions to some of the toughest problems.
You must have:
* Strong programming skills (e.g. Python, R, C++, Swift, etc)
* Strong debugging and problem solving skills
* Experience with reinforcement learning, route-finding, and search algorithms
* Good analysis and problem-solving skills
* Experience with Tensorflow or other deep learning framework
You should have:
* Systems programming experience (C, C++, Swift, Rust, etc)
* Experience with data mining methodologies & statistical methods
* Experience with modeling and algorithm development
It's helpful to have:
* Fundamentals of building energy and/or electro-mechanical systems
* Experience with autonomous systems, energy systems, or mechanical-electrical control experience
* Experience with Swift (even better, Swift for Tensorflow)
Compensation, Perks, & Benefits for the Autonomous Systems Intern:
* Competitive compensation
* Well-stocked break room snacks and catered lunch Monday through Friday
* We push our performance personally as well as professionally, and we do respect flexible hours around well earned powder days
Additional Compensation, Perks, & Benefits if converted to full-time:
* Equity share
* Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, FSA, HSA, Disability, and Term Life Insurance
* Flex PTO, no accruals
* Free ski passes (We are at the base of Big Cottonwood Canyon)
* Free National Park passes
To apply for this position:
* A cover letter telling us why you're the perfect candidate for (COMPANY NAME)
* A resume
* Extra mile - include a description of a project (of any type) you personally created, devised, built, managed, organized, or designed that was of your own self-initiative
We are looking for practitioners who are passionate about understanding people, committed to lifelong learning, and driven by the love of what they do. We know there are candidates who might not fit everything we've described above, or who might have experience and skills we haven't considered. If that's you, please apply.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity, inclusion, and belonging are woven into our values and everything we do. We welcome all - come as you are and bring your whole self. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity every day by maintaining a safe and inclusive environment for our employees at every stage of their careers.
Unsolicited resumes sent to (COMPANY NAME), including unsolicited resumes sent to (COMPANY NAME) business mailing address, email address, or directly to (COMPANY NAME) employees, will be considered (COMPANY NAME) property. (COMPANY NAME) will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume
|Origen:||Web de la compañía|
|Publicado:||26 Ene 2023|
|Tipo de oferta:||Prácticas|