Descripción del puesto:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx2
Work Area: Marketing
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Our team wants to change the way enterprise software is built. The Product Management and Analysis intern will be contributing to special pilot and incubation projects while focusing on providing data insight.
As a PM&A intern, you will work on a specific project critical to (COMPANY NAME) S/4's needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our PM&A intern to be an advocate for the product. In addition to being customer-centric, they must be versatile, curious, have a highly analytical mind, display leadership qualities, and be enthusiastic to take on new problems as we continue to push product forward.
The PM&A intern is responsible in assisting internal teams by any means for the success of a product.
Overall duties include, but are not limited to:
* Analyze technology trends and customer requirements to identify growth opportunities for (COMPANY NAME) and drive innovation.
* Support internal teams with data-driven analysis to drive key business initiatives and decisions.
* Work closely with customers to understand context, business needs, and gather data to facilitate the development of solutions.
* Retrieve, manipulate and analyze data from various sources to draw relevant and actionable conclusions.
* Contribute to proof-of-concept and prototyping efforts with our team of engineers.
* Support the development, testing and maintenance of applications/features.
* Contribute to business case, develop and drive a product vision, strategy, and a product roadmap.
* Ensures that both the internal stakeholders & external ecosystem have a flawless understanding of the product vision and are aware of the developments.
* Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
* Hire and onboard top talent and contribute to our healthy and flourishing team culture.
* BS degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
* Hands-on mentality and an unremitting focus on getting the right things done.
* Very strong problem-solving and analytical skills, including ability to rapidly gather data, structure hypotheses, and develop synthesized findings/recommendations.
* Passion for business problems and finding solutions to solve them.
* Experience developing web-based applications.
* Interest and ability to learn new skills as needed.
* Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies.
* Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
* Team player with the ability to thrive on virtual, international, cross-functional teams.
* Strong presentation skills.
* International experience - working and/or studying in several countries - a plus.
* Knowledge of wholesale distribution, consumer products, or retail is a plus.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with (COMPANY NAME) and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Nearest Major Market: Orange County
Nearest Secondary Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Manager, Intern, Engineer, ERP, Marketing Manager, Management, Entry Level, Engineering, Technology, Marketing