Descripción del puesto:
class="jd__row--main jd__summary--main" data-reactid="113">Experience (COMPANY NAME). There's the typical job. Punch in, make widgets, punch out, repeat. Then there's a career at (COMPANY NAME). Where you're inspired to defy routine. To explore the far reaches of the possible. To travel unchartered paths. And to be a part of something far bigger than yourself. Because around here, changing the world just comes with the job description. (COMPANY NAME) is currently seeking enthusiastic students with EE, CE, Physics, Optics or related majors who can start work anytime between January 2020 to September 2020. The interns will support design and integration of the iPod, iPhone, iPad, Watch and Mac computers. The applicants will assist in engineering processes that support the design, integration, implementation, testing, and qualification of various electrical sub-systems.
* Familiar with computer system architecture, digital logic design and verification, and digital and analog circuit analysis, Analog IC
* Interest in chip design; microarchitecture of on-chip interconnection networks
* Antenna, cellular, wireless, OTA, RF Engineering, high-speed signals; wireless communication theory, RF circuit design
* CPU & GPU Architecture
* C, C++, Python, Perl, SQL, assembly, Mac OS X, PH, Obj-C
* VHDL, Verilog RTL, Digital Logic Design
* Measurement equipment: spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, oscilloscope
* Ability to interpret schematics and have exposure to physical design and debugging of circuits via FPGA or PCBs.
* Excellent verbal and written social skills.
* Prior internships or work experience preferred.
Some responsibilities in Hardware Engineering may include: - Engineering Program Management: Identifying, evaluating and driving engineering/quality improvements/new supplier qualifications) - Touch/Displays Engineering: Optics, Flat Panel/HW, Touch Mechanical Design. Design & Execute experiments validating new materials (optical, mechanical); Optimize design for performance and reliability - Wireless Technologies: Antenna Design, RF System Level Validation, Automated Software/Tool Dev, Optimization of RF Automated Systems, RF Sys Analysis - ASIC / VLSI: RTL Design & Implementation, Verification, Integration, Validation, Emulation, Power/Tech & Circuits, CAD, STA, Physical Design, Low Power Design, Signal Integrity, Analog/Mixed Signal, LDV/HDV, DFT - Embedded/Systems Development: Electrical System Design and Integration, System-Level Testing Support, Schematic Capture, Bug Resolution - Audio/Acoustics/Optical Production Testing and Mechanical Test Design - Human Interface Devices: Firmware Eng, Low-Level Microcontroller Code Dev, Prototyping concepts, design verification (FPGA), Streamline Electrical Design - Firmware Development: Writing/Debugging Low level firmware, drivers, protocols and other firmware code, developing embedded firmware solutions
Education & Experience
Education & Experience
Pursuing a BS, MS, or Ph.D. in EE/CE/ECE/Optics/Physics or related discipline
* Opportunities available in Cupertino and Bay Area, Los Angeles, and Austin.
* Good written and verbal communication Ability to juggle multiple requests/tests
* (COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
* (COMPANY NAME) will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
* (COMPANY NAME) will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you're applying for a position in San Francisco, review the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance guidelines applicable in your area.
* (COMPANY NAME) participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law.
* (COMPANY NAME) is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. (COMPANY NAME) is a drug-free workplace. Reasonable Accommodation and Drug Free Workplace policy