Descripción del puesto:
class="jd__row--main jd__summary--main" data-reactid="113">Imagine what you could do here. At (COMPANY NAME), new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Passion is part of our DNA. The people at (COMPANY NAME) strive to bring their best to everything they do every day. We innovate down to the details and bring outstanding products and services to the teams we support. The people here at (COMPANY NAME) don't just build products - they craft the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspire the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Do you enjoy building tools that enable teams to work more efficiently? Do you enjoying driving in all aspects of development from vision through execution? Are you an influencer who can be influenced? If so, join AppleCare Engineering to be the voice of the customer and drive customer issues to resolution. AppleCare Platforms & Services Support Engineering (ACE) is a group that strives to discover opportunities that exist within (COMPANY NAME) products to drive product usability and reliability improvements. The ACE Response team is responsible for macOS, iOS, watchOS and tvOS software. Our team features a collaborative environment with creative, forward-thinking people, working on groundbreaking technologies. Engineering quality and excellence is expected and encouraged. Come join us in building new and innovative solutions to make a positive impact in our users' lives. Our ideal intern is passionate about using data-driven product feedback to help make (COMPANY NAME)'s products easier for customers to use. As our Web Developer, you are the owner of a small portfolio of web tools that are critical to AppleCare's ongoing success.
* Excellent understanding of common web services protocols e.g. HTTP, JSON, & REST
* Experience with UI/UX design
* Experience consuming, designing, building, and maintaining RESTful APIs
* Experience with basic Python
* Experience with cloud services and frameworks, such as Kubernetes and AWS
* Good understanding of containers, build systems, and infrastructure automation
In this role, your responsibilities will include: ownership over a few small existing web applications, evolving these where needed, and taking on the opportunity to solve still-outstanding challenges for the business with new complementary tools. You will work with AppleCare engineering and (COMPANY NAME) IS&T and infrastructure support; partner with analysis and reporting teams to understand overall support business. You will manage expectations for the user base while monitoring the need for future development. Additionally, you will contribute to product quality assessment by providing tools that help analyze customer product feedback, case data, escalations, and other data sources. You will act as a web development expert by coordinating, planning, and implementing projects. All other roles and responsibilities determined appropriate for a member of ACE Engineering.
Education & Experience
Education & Experience
You are currently pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science or closely related field. Returning to a degree program upon completion of your internship.
* - Passionate about engineering excellence, performance, and quality
* - Full-stack web development preferred
* - Familiarity with Laravel preferred
* - Superb organizational and time management skills
* - Multi-tasking and prioritization of ongoing responsibilities
* - Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
* - Strong work ethic and ability to deliver assigned work on time
* - Understanding the importance of confidentiality