Descripción del puesto:
(COMPANY NAME) is using the power of GPU computing and AI to revolutionize healthcare by transforming data analysis in domains such as DNA sequencing. We are seeking passionate and hardworking individuals to help us realize our mission of bringing personalized medicine to mainstream healthcare.
As an HPC Engineer Intern, you will join a fast-paced development team focused on bioinformatics algorithm development and collaborations with industry and academic partners. This position provides the opportunity to define, implement, productize, and deliver high-performance computing software for a wide range of bioinformatics applications used worldwide. If you are interested in taking on the greatest healthcare computational challenges for your internship, this would be a perfect opportunity!
What you will be doing:
* Study and develop cutting-edge techniques in bioinformatics, graph algorithms, machine learning, and perform in-depth analysis and optimization to ensure the best possible performance on current- and next-generation GPU architectures.
* Work directly with key customers to understand the current and future problems they are solving and provide the best HPC solutions.
* Collaborate closely with hardware engineering, CUDA engineering, and AI research groups to apply the latest technology to enable novel genomic analysis at scale.
What we need to see:
* You are pursuing your MS degree or PhD in Computer Science, or a similar technical field of study
* Strong knowledge of C/C++, software design, and programming techniques.
* Experience with the design and implementation of complex algorithms and data structures.
* Parallel programming experience using multi-threading or MPI.
* Understanding of computer system architecture and operating systems.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
* Knowledge and understanding of parallel programming, thread programming, concurrency control, and scalability.
* Experience with CUDA programming and (COMPANY NAME) GPUs
* Background with DL and Machine Learning algorithms
* Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills to effectively guide and influence within a dynamic, technical environment
(COMPANY NAME) offers highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us to provide capabilities to the life sciences industry which could not be imagined even a few years ago. If you're creative and love building the next generation of technologies that will be used throughout the world and have a real passion for technology, we want to hear from you.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.