Descripción del puesto:
Epic's Social Software Engineering team for Houseparty is looking for a smart creative Intern. Our Interns are given challenging projects over the work term, and are provided with a meaningful experience with high expectations for performance. If you want to build something Epic, this is the opportunity for you!
Houseparty is a face-to-face social network that brings empathy to online communication. Centered around live video chat, our application brings people together with just one tap. Social interactions are incredibly diverse in nature, and we're building a virtual space that works for all of them. By doing so, we empower people to have meaningful conversations online, build relationships, and have fun together.
* Define and solve challenges across the iOS platform, from ideation to production
* Actively seek elegant, production-oriented solutions to difficult problems
* Collaborate with other mobile developers, producers, QA, data analysts, and other stakeholders
* Build iOS product features with the end-user in mind
* Knowledge of the iOS platform, from low-level systems up to client UI
* Strong skills in Swift and a scripting language (Python, Bash, etc)
* Projects with Games/Social preferred
* Experience interacting with REST services (we use Scala) and responsive apps
This is a paid, remote internship for Summer 2021. All candidates must be eligible to work 40 hours per week remotely. Recruitment will run until teams find an ideal match. For more information about Epic Internships, visit Exxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxxs
This is going to be Epic!
(COMPANY NAME) deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here