Descripción del puesto:
SW Team Intern responsible for SW development activities for sensor control unit relate to automated testing, development of scripts for gas test bench, SW flashing tool enhancements.
* Must be currently enrolled in an accredited university pursuing a degree in engineering, preferably in SW or electronics.
* Minimum overall GPA of 3.5.
* Minimum of 18 years old
* Knowledge of coding language.
* Basic electrical know-how.
* MS-Office Tools capability.
* Python and C Language understanding.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
(COMPANY NAME) is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
· FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
· AWIM (A World In Motion)
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable