Descripción del puesto:
* Enrolled in Bachelor's Degree program (Chemical/Ag/Biological/Food Engineer, Food/Nutritional Science, Chemistry, Biochemistry or other relevant science)
* 0-2 years R&D experience with a proven track record of delivery desirable
* Understanding of processing of nutritional and food products or similar
* Experience of generating technical documentation and reports desirable
* Experience of working with multiple partners to deliver success desirable
* Experience in a production and/or GMP setting is desirable
Want to make your mark with some of the world's biggest brands? As our [[Research & Development Co-op ]]you'll have the freedom to gain hands-on product development experience with some of the leading consumer products.
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
With complete involvement from day one, you'll be part of a global team bringing leading brands to millions. You'll gain new skills and experience, managing research and development projects from the outset. You could take customer insights and develop new products or enhancing existing brands. You might find original applications for existing technologies. The key focus will be on 'learning through doing' but with the support of our team.
You'll succeed because…
…you're curious by nature and an original thinker. You've a strong academic background and an understanding of the product development process. You're ambitious and motivated, hungry to take on responsibility in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment. You're also action-oriented, a pragmatic problem solver and share our drive to succeed. Even when faced with obstacles.
You'll love it because…
…you'll get to make an impact like never before. You'll be responsible for your own projects - we can't wait hear to your ideas. The products you help us get out there will make people's lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need