Descripción del puesto:
(COMPANY NAME)'s invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI - the next era of computing - with the GPU acting as the brain of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world. Today, we are increasingly known as "the AI computing company." We're looking to grow our company, and build our teams with the smartest people in the world. Would you like to join us at the forefront of technological advancement?
What you'll be doing:
* Come up with scalable algorithms (for data processing and machine learning) on how to diagnose the root causes of errors. You are expected to understand the results of the algorithms/models and reiterate/enhance the algorithms given the updated results. Extend intelligent approaches to detect and to root cause the outliers in the data models, to identify inconsistencies in data.
* You will develop frameworks for data ingestion and processing
* Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
* Improve and fine-tune the recommendations framework on multiple platforms
What we need to see:
* Pursuing BS, MS, PhD in electrical engineering, computer science, or related field.
* Experienced in solving problems using machine learning techniques (clustering, classification, outlier analysis, etc) and deep learning models (Neural Networks).
* We need you to possess a consistent track record of taking care of time series data
* Be able to write readable, testable, maintainable and extensible code (primarily Python)
* You should have experience with common tools for data storage and processing (e.g. Spark, Hadoop Map/Reduce, Hive, Cassandra). You will have to drill into the problems of running large scale software in a big network
* Excellent interpersonal, presentation and reporting skills should be your strong sides
* Experience working on an Agile or iterative development team
Are you dedicated, upbeat and dynamic with excellent analytical ability? Are you an engineer passionate and highly motivated about solving complex problems? If so, you may be a perfect fit for (COMPANY NAME)!
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law