Descripción del puesto:
Position at (COMPANY NAME)
As a Design GBE Operations Intern will be responsible for Financial Ops for Design and GBE, Maintenance of Web Portal, Templatization and Standardization of documents and processes, system administration and maintenance of Workfront and Bynder Portal .
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you'll need for success at (COMPANY NAME). In this role you will:
* Support the Design and GBE Operations team to help create organization, streamlining of processes and documentation, and helping to devise new efficiencies that can be used for the betterment of the team ongoing.
* Support the team by helping to administer our Workfront and Bynder portals to ensure streamlined platform service.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
* Eagerness to learn more, grow, and contribute
* Tech savviness
* Great communication and interpersonal skills
* Interest in developing streamlined processes and efficiencies
* Proactive, and self driven motivation
* Attention to detail
* A love of spreadsheets!!
* Desire to make order out of chaos!
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
* Proficient in Excel and Google Sheets
* Basic Accounting
* Project Management
* Collaboration and responsiveness
Education: Pursuing or recent recipient of a Bachelor's Degree
(COMPANY NAME) is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we're small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we're big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That's a pretty sweet spot to be in and we're always striving to keep it that way.
"All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability."
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 5xx-xxx- xxx6 for assistance