Descripción del puesto:
(COMPANY NAME) IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At (COMPANY NAME), you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
* Support manufacturing project initiatives, including but not limited to: xxx7;
* Review and modify P&ID and equipment drawings. xxx7;
* Specifying and sizing equipment such as pumps, valves, agitators and vessels. xxx7;
* Compile, issue, and evaluate bid packages for equipment. xxx7;
* Issue and follow up on purchase orders. xxx7;
* Coordinate with contractors including issuing work permits, performing safety audits, and confirming proper installation of equipment.
* Engineering student; 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year.
* Good basic computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Project) essential, AutoCAD skills a definite plus.
* Ability to perform basic heat and mass balance calculations.
* More advanced Chemical engineering concepts a plus.
* Strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills (oral and written)
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
(COMPANY NAME) does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered (COMPANY NAME) property and therefore, (COMPANY NAME) will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At (COMPANY NAME)'s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with (COMPANY NAME) must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
JOB ID: 2xxxxxx5
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Limited Term
Contact information for application-related questions