Descripción del puesto:
(COMPANY NAME) has been a leading force in innovation for decades. We believe that technology can, and should, make the world a better place, so we create new possibilities for people everywhere. We strive to create a place of endless learning where we're pushed to discover our true potential. Our interns take real-world business problems and lead the charge on formulating creative solutions. Our structured program prepares every intern for success by allowing them to fully integrate into our dynamic culture while contributing their own unique ideas. We create opportunities for both undergraduate and graduate students to impact change and make the impossible possible. Join #LifeatSamsung.
Role and Responsibilities
* Strong aptitude for understanding and analyzing large amounts of data from multiple sources.
* High degree of computer literacy required, including proficiency with spreadsheets.
* Ability to demonstrate proven problem solving and analytical skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to multitask and demonstrate strong time management skills
* Ability to gain results in a team based environment
* Ability to work in a fast paced working environment
* High level of curiosity and creative thinking preferred
General Duties include but are not limited to:
The Data Analyst is responsible for executing the daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting, as well as the Data Analytics for the Logistics Organization. In addition, the SC Demand Intern will be expected to complete a summer project that focuses on a specific deliverable, with measurable benefit to the business. The summer program will conclude with a presentation of the summer project to LPS senior leaders.
Skills and Qualifications
Candidates must be currently pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Supply Chain, Finance, Business, Mathematics or Engineering. Must have a graduation date on or after December 2021
* Must be enrolled in an accredited University
* Proper work authorization
* Maintain a 3.0 or higher GPA
* Attend New Hire Orientation on first day
* (COMPANY NAME) Electronics America, Inc. and its subsidiaries are committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law