Descripción del puesto:
Become a Part of the (COMPANY NAME), Inc. Team
(COMPANY NAME), Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At (COMPANY NAME), Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
(COMPANY NAME) Manufacturing and Sourcing teams constantly challenge the assumptions about how products are made. They come up with big ideas, test principles and perfect production processes. They work closely with (COMPANY NAME)'s hundreds of manufacturing partners across multiple countries to develop new methods of making to create better-performing products with less waste. They build the source base of the future to ensure consumer needs around the globe are met flexibly and at scale. The Manufacturing and Sourcing organization is looking for dynamic interns to join their teams across a variety of functional areas including Footwear Manufacturing, Apparel Manufacturing, and Sourcing.
FOOTWEAR MANUFACTURING ENGINEER
(COMPANY NAME) Footwear Manufacturing is looking for mechanical and chemical engineers to join our team. As a Footwear Manufacturing Engineering Intern, you will assist in the manufacturing of products related to Footwear. Your work could include process development, tooling optimization, production support, and product integrity assessment. You will be mentored by your engineering and cross functional teammates and use your engineering skills to execute product development or continuous improvement efforts as dictated by the program(s) to which you are assigned. You'll use engineering and/or machine knowledge and ideas, additive manufacturing technology, and hands on experiences to design, refine or modify, and carefully document processes and parameters.
APPAREL MANUFACTURING ENGINEER
(COMPANY NAME) Apparel Product Integrity and Apparel Innovation are looking for mechanical, textile, and material engineers to join our team. As an Apparel Manufacturing Engineering Intern, you will use your engineering, data analytics, problem-solving, collaboration, and communication skills to affect critical decisions related to our product development and innovation processes. You may support one of the following teams:
* Apparel Test Lab: You will work with a team of experts on the (COMPANY NAME) Apparel Lab Test Engineering Team to validate test methods while leveraging the research and development of new materials and technologies.
* Apparel Quality: You will develop new product testing protocols, utilize predictive analytics, and gather and analyze test data to ensure the quality of our products meets the high standards our consumers expect.
* Apparel Printing: You will use your Graphic Communications expertise and your experience with printing methods, color science, and data analytics to support an on-site sampling process.
* Apparel Innovation: You will bring an innovation mindset to supporting (COMPANY NAME)'s Advanced Innovation roadmap for Apparel. You will apply your past experience or interest in one of the following: simulation processes, design for manufacturability, and machine learning.
SOURCING ANALYST INTERN
As one of our Sourcing Analyst interns working with our Apparel, Footwear, or Materials Sourcing teams, you will use your data analytics and communication skills to influence critical decisions across the organization. You will work across multiple stakeholders and functions to identify and gather the data you need. You will be expected to dive deep into the details, but to present your high-level analysis to senior leaders. You may focus on the elevation of manufacturing partner capabilities, the evaluation of global manufacturing strategies, and/or the development of competitive costing models. Your work will enable (COMPANY NAME) to develop a responsive, resilient source base that meets the needs of our consumers today and tomorrow.
* Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree in with an anticipated graduation of December 2021 or Spring 2022
* Preferred degrees include: Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial, Materials, Textile, Plastics, or Polymers), Manufacturing, Operations or Supply Chain Management, Business, or similar fields
* Strong data analytical skills
* Knowledge of manufacturing processes, industrial equipment, and concepts such as Design for Manufacturing/Assembly for Engineering roles
* Knowledge of digital and screen printing, garment construction, or digital design preferred for AP Engineering roles
* Ability to handle multiple competing projects simultaneously
* Ability to analyze problems, develop innovative solutions when required, and deal with ambiguity and frequent changes in priorities
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Energetic team player who is eager to learn
* Passionate about (COMPANY NAME) products and the consumer
(COMPANY NAME), Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. (COMPANY NAME) offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every (COMPANY NAME) employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
(COMPANY NAME), Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At (COMPANY NAME), Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best - and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key.
* This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.<a class="button primary" href