Descripción del puesto:
Become a Part of the (COMPANY NAME), Inc. Team
(COMPANY NAME), Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At (COMPANY NAME), Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The (COMPANY NAME), Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accountants, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide - making the impossible happen every single day.
The Operations and Logistics - Learning and Development Intern will explore and evaluate learning experiences supporting (COMPANY NAME)'s North America distribution centers, marketplace operations, transportation operations, and leadership onboarding and development. As a Learning and Development Intern you will:
* Work closely with logistics and other business experts to evaluate, conceptualize, design, and develop highly interactive learning solutions that are aligned to the needs of the business, target learning objectives to improve Leaders' and Team Members' game performance.
* Conduct task analysis to determine learning objectives and learning modality strategies and to estimate level of effort to design/develop learning solutions.
* Collaborate with other team members, business partners, and/or consultants in the evaluation, exploration or the creation of learning solutions.
* Utilize effective needs analysis, impact assessments, project management, and evaluation skills.
* Utilize a variety of technology and authoring tools, e.g., Adobe Captivate, Camtasia, Wordpress, LearnDash Learning Mgmt. System, Learning Experience Platform, Learning Social Media.
* Act as liaison between logistics business experts, Learning leadership and other Content Developers in determining:
* Learning impacts and outcomes
* Suggestion for the appropriate method of learning delivery and accesibilility
* Partner with other team members as needed, to publish, recommend and present the final solution.
* Communicate frequently and effectively with (COMPANY NAME) business partners, teams and other key stakeholders.
* Working towards a bachelor's degree in Learning, Communication, Education, Design/Development or related field with an expected graduation date of December 2021 or May/June 2022.
* Instructional design skills/knowledge: ADDIE, SAM, Kirkpatrick, etc.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with keen ability to tailor messages to audiences with exceptional grasp of English grammar, spelling, punctuation and usage
* Understanding of visual/graphic design principles
* Proficiency with PC, MacOS, MS Office, including Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
* Strong team orientation
* Available to work flexible schedule when needed.
(COMPANY NAME), Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. (COMPANY NAME) offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every (COMPANY NAME) employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
(COMPANY NAME), Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At (COMPANY NAME), Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best - and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key.
* This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.<a class="button primary" href