Descripción del puesto:
(COMPANY NAME) is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
The (COMPANY NAME) internship program started in 2013. In the past 7 years, we've had the privilege of bringing in some of the brightest, most talented college students from around the country to spend time with our teams. Our 12 week internship program was designed so that interns can grow their skill set, thrive in the (COMPANY NAME) community, and do meaningful work. They also have a lot of fun along the way!
Start Date: May 17th or June 7th
Data Delivery is a highly functional distributed team, supporting the general business analyst community in (COMPANY NAME) to make informed business decisions through data. We reliably surface a wide variety of data sources, by building out and maintaining scalable data pipelines, into our data warehouse.
We're looking for someone who:
* Loves to learn new things
* Asks questions and digs deep to find the answers, but also asks for help when needed
* Collaborates well with others to discover and build out the best solution
* Knowing Python is a plus, but any similar programming language is fine
What you'll do:
* Assist internal (COMPANY NAME) teams in collecting and storing data by building pipelines into our data warehouse
* Collaborate with the Data Delivery team and partners throughout the company to gather requirements, and work through implementation solutions
* Learn data engineering skills and best practices, such as: data modelling, ETL, scalability, security, and privacy
We'd love to hear from you if:
* You are or are interested in learning about being a data engineer
* You have a passion for data
* A level of resourcefulness that sets you apart from your peers
* A collaborative attitude to not only share ideas and resources, but to help others meet their goals and grow the collective knowledge of the team
* Ability to interact with well-documented web APIs through scripting and code
(COMPANY NAME) is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status