Descripción del puesto:
(COMPANY NAME) is looking for Marketing Designers to join our award-winning creative team for a 12-week summer internship opportunity in our San Francisco headquarters. You will collaborate with fellow creatives and our product partners to craft smart, effective solutions that help tell the story of (COMPANY NAME)'s growing ecosystem of products.
Our designers are a central part of working groups that include art directors, copywriters, creative strategists, engineers, and program managers. This role requires a detail-oriented, multi-disciplinary designer that enjoys working across all visual mediums.
We have two roles open:
Web Design Intern (SF):
As a Web Designer, you'll be involved in creating experiences for the (COMPANY NAME) website. We pride ourselves in finding simplicity, structure and meaning in a complex and ever-evolving product ecosystem. You'll collaborate and work on initiatives across all aspects of the company, including with product teams, brand, marketing and business to create the best interactive experiences for our merchants around the world.
Graphic Design Intern (SF):
You'll be responsible for working with our team of designers to craft on-brand, conceptual graphics and layouts across a variety of mediums including print, screen, and events. Collaborate with a talented group of writers, producers, production artists, product managers, and marketers to bring ideas to life.
***For consideration, please submit a link to your portfolio along with any team preferences***
* Experience level: Student / Entry level / New Grad
* Education: In school (ideally junior or senior year), new grad, or equivalent experience. Your portfolio and your ability to speak to your process are what matter most
* Creative problem-solving skills with exceptional attention to detail
* Ability to process and take action on creative feedback
* A great eye for layout, typography and design principles
* Familiarity with a variety of design tools. Proficiency in Adobe CC, Sketch, and/or Figma
* Knowledge of best practices in web development, mobile development, web usability (for Web Design Intern)
* Ability to anticipate the needs of partners in preparing production-ready assets (for Graphic Design Intern)
* Proactive; ability to manage one's own time efficiently
At (COMPANY NAME), our purpose is to empower - within and outside of our walls. In order to build the best tools for the businesses and customers we support all over the world, we have to start at home with a workforce as diverse and empowered as our sellers. To this end, we take great care to evaluate all employees and job applicants equally, based on merit, competence, and qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and always consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible