Descripción del puesto:
Are you looking for a high energy, strategic, and fast-paced position as a 2020 Summer Internship - Product Management Market Research Intern? Join Relias, the company changing lives throughout the world by helping healthcare organizations improve their clinical outcomes!
Relias provides software and services to more than 10,000 healthcare organizations and providers, addressing the primary concerns of recruiting, retention, risk mitigation, compliance, and the move from fee for service to value-based reimbursements. In addition to unrivaled content, Relias offers pre-hire assessments and in-depth analytics that allows for the demonstration of skill and performance, resulting in better patient, resident and client outcomes, as well as better financial results. We are passionate about our product and our clients; what we deliver is truly something you can be proud to represent. Our clients think so, too - we proudly boast a retention rate close to 100%!
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
* Paid summer internship
* If hired full-time post-graduation, fantastic health and wellness benefits package, including an outstanding 401k match, an unlimited PTO program, and paid holidays, including your birthday!
* Comprehensive two-day onboarding program - a great introduction to our company, customers and culture!
* Growth and career advancement opportunities!
* Integrated 15 acquisitions over the last five years
* 20%+ annual employee promotion and transfer rate
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
* Setting up and hosting conversations with current users to determine trends, areas for improvement
* Conducting market research in the healthcare industry to help Relias define future product offerings and presenting it to the team
* Conducting competitive analysis and presenting it to the team
YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE/ARE:
* Pursing a Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, User Experience or related degree
* A strong aptitude for organization and deadline oriented
* An ability to work independently and with a team
* Customer service experience
Relias is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free workplace
Company: Relias LLC
Country: United States of America
State/Region: North Carolina
Postal Code: 2xxx0