Descripción del puesto:
What you will do?
* Identifying, verifying, correcting homonyms artists and artist discographies.
* Curate key metadata in the music catalog.
* Work closely with the local and global Editorial, Catalog, Acquisition and Artist Marketing teams.
* Continuously improve processes, tools, and documentation regarding curating metadata.
* Create regular reports.
What we are looking for:
* Must be fluent in English and Spanish.
* Experience in the music industry will be highly valued.
* Deep knowledge of the local music culture and passion for popular Latin-American music from contemporary pop to traditional genres.
* Understanding of metadata and technology, especially when it comes to music.
* Comfortable working in a technical environment and ability to communicate complex ideas with clarity.
To apply for this Internship position, please send your application in English.
Life @ (COMPANY NAME)
Depending on the country you'll be working in, you will find several of the following perks:
- Start-up philosophy
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
- Opportunities to share your love for music (in-house bands, gigs, piano, guitars…)
- Hackathons & meetups
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks
- Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags and table football
- An 'at home' vibe, with great outdoor spaces
- Gym access at (COMPANY NAME) HQ with lunch-time yoga, pilates and boxing classes
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.