Descripción del puesto:
We, at (COMPANY NAME), are looking for a driven Marketing intern to support our Marketing team in Boston, Massachusetts! This intern will work directly with our Communications and Social Media Manager and other team members on writing social copy, scheduling posts, developing strategy and staying on top of viral trends. Our ideal candidate has a strong interest in social media and marketing across multiple platforms. Additionally, they will support the creation of other online content and advertisements.
* Assist with leading our social media presence
* Design content and digital assets in line with the (COMPANY NAME) brand
* Write blog and thought leadership content
* Partner with the Marketing team to utilize digital assets for social and ad media campaigns (in web pages, collateral, videos, and other mediums)
* Work collaboratively with other interns and the business on a summer-long project
FlyMate Skills & Qualifications
* Working toward/completed an undergraduate degree in Design, Marketing, Communications, or related field
* Interest in writing, social media management, video production, and social trends
* Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, Canva and Sketch (preferred) as wells social platforms.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Hardworking, organized, efficient and creative work ethic
* Ability to work approximately 40 hours/week
* Fluency in English (required); other languages are a plus
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. With over 30 nationalities across 9 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we're excited to watch our unique culture evolve with each new hire.
(COMPANY NAME) participates in E-Verify for all U.S. employees