Descripción del puesto:
We are now looking for a Marketing Campaign Intern to support the AI & Data Center Marketing Campaigns Team!
Our work at (COMPANY NAME) is dedicated towards a computing model focused on visual and AI computing. For two decades, (COMPANY NAME) has pioneered visual computing, the art and science of computer graphics, with our invention of the GPU. The GPU has also proven to be unbelievably effective at solving some of the most complex problems in computer science. Today, (COMPANY NAME)'s GPU simulates human intelligence, running deep learning algorithms and acting as the brain of computers, robots and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world. We are looking to grow our company and teams with the smartest people in the world.
In this role, you will assist and execute many areas of digital media, including digital content creation, digital experience optimizations on our website, email marketing, paid media campaigns across our social properties, and organic social media activations.
What you'll be doing:
* Work collaboratively with internal teams (creative, digital, product marketing) to create new marketing assets and make improvements to existing campaign assets
* Gather and present campaign results and progress on a regular cadence to your team and stakeholders, with suggestions on how to improve the campaign
* Build paid social, programmatic, and promotional campaigns in close collaboration with the paid media team and digital marketing organization
* Craft email blasts and nurture programs on data center solutions for multiple audiences
* Promote thought leadership and product-focused content across social media channels and work with partners on cross-promoting social content
* Improve the website experience for marketing initiatives
What we need to see:
* Pursuing an associates degree or higher
* Previous experience in marketing, writing, and/or social media for businesses (tech industry preferred).
* Strong project management, time management, and organizational skills
* Excellent command of written and spoken English, ability to write creative and short-form content, and a solid understanding of how to write for your audience - writing examples appreciated!
* Strong technical understanding of computing and AI technology
* Passion for learning new skills and eagerness to drive success as a team
* "Roll your sleeves up" mentality
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
* Strong knowledge of marketing campaign standard methodologies, real-time content marketing, and digital and social marketing.
* You have demonstrated success executing digital marketing campaigns.
* Possess the ability to orchestrate many moving parts.
* You have a natural inclination to measure the effectiveness of marketing activities, and have strong project management skills..
* Lastly, you exhibit a can-do attitude and a growth-mindset.
(COMPANY NAME) is widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. If you are creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law