Descripción del puesto:
At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world's the most significant healthcare challenges. Our Corporate, MedTech, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines. We're disrupting outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there's no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of health, in all the best ways. And you'll change, too. You'll be inspired, and you'll inspire people across the world to change how they care for themselves and those they love. Amplify your impact. Join us!
The J&J MedTech MLDP program is recruiting high performing MBA talent to join us for 10-12 weeks during the Summer of 2024. Our internship program is based on a philosophy of empowering leaders through challenging assignments, advanced training, clear objectives, feedback and coaching.
The MLDP internship provides top MBA students a unique opportunity to leverage their business training and diverse experiences to have an immediate impact to the company. As an MLDP intern, you will be responsible for:
* Dealing with strategic business issues with significant exposure to business leaders and cross-functional areas globally.
* Demonstrating in-depth understanding of critical issues, decision-making, and project management skills.
* Leveraging strong problem solving, organizational, communication and analytical skills.
* Driving innovation and collaborating across a matrixed organization.
Over the course of the internship, you will have the opportunity to gain diverse marketing experiences within MedTech Marketing.
Global Strategic Marketing (Upstream)
* Responsible for leading worldwide product launches and developing marketing materials, pricing strategies, promotional plans, training plans, and forecasts
* Contribute to the development of global brand strategies for products, services, and programs including value propositions, segmentation, positioning, and lifecycle management
* Partner with R&D to lead Project Core Team on new product development from product conception to launch
* Build collaborative relationships with surgeon customers and key vendors to identify unmet portfolio and customer needs for assigned product categories
US Marketing (Downstream)
* Responsible for leading and executing impactful product launches for the North America region, including promoting and educating on the product through customer-facing initiatives
* Remain connected with market needs through frequent interaction with customers - travel with sales consultants, attend industry meetings, review medical journals, etc.
* Partner closely with Sales Teams to gather input on customer needs and ensure strong alignment with marketing strategy
* Align customer insights with product capabilities and messaging
* Collaborate with internal and external partners to ensure alignment between demand and supply .
The J&J MedTech Marketing Leadership Development Program (MLDP) is comprised of the following businesses within the Medical Devices sector of Johnson & Johnson:
* Ethicon Inc. (Raritan, NJ and Cincinnati, OH)
* DePuy Synthes Companies (Warsaw, IN, Raynham, MA, West Chester, PA, and Palm Beach Gardens, FL)
* Cardiovascular and Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group (Irvine, CA)
* Johnson & Johnson Vision (Jacksonville, FL)
Upon successful completion of the MLDP internship, participants will be given priority consideration for the full-time MLDP.
To be eligible for an opportunity within the Marketing Leadership Development Program, you must meet the following criteria:
* Be enrolled in an accredited MBA Program with graduation planned no later than June 2025
* Minimum of 3 years relevant post-undergraduate professional work experience required (with 4+ years preferred)
* Permanent US work authorization without the need for sponsorship now or in the future
* Ability to relocate to assigned site location (candidate preference will be taken into consideration)
* Passion for improving Healthcare
* Strongly preferred:
* Experience in Marketing, Product Management, Market Research, Sales, Business Development, Licensing and Acquisitions
* Experience in Healthcare and/or the Medical Device/Tech industries
* Strong problem solving, communication and analytical skills
* Decision making, in-depth understanding of critical issues, and project management skills
* Ability to navigate through ambiguity in both strategic and tactical matters
* Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment, with strong cross-functional collaboration skills.
* Demonstrated cycles of success in a professional business environment
The anticipated base pay for this position is $50/hour but will be based on the candidate's program year, discipline, degree, and/or experience. This position is overtime eligible. Co-Ops/Interns may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as medical insurance, sick time, and holiday pay in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans.
For additional general information on Company benefits, please go to: https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
|Origen:||Web de la compañía|
|Publicado:||28 Nov 2023|
|Tipo de oferta:||Prácticas|