Descripción del puesto:
You're an original. So are we.
We're a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we've used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi's®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™
This summer you could have the opportunity to work for one of Levi Strauss & Co.'s iconic brands! Our San Francisco-based Summer Internship opportunities, among the Levi's® and Dockers® brands, give students real world work experience and exposure to one of the world's leading fashion and apparel companies. Our 10 week Summer Internship Program is the perfect way to gain work experience within the core of the organization, while learning what a career at LS&Co. might have in store for you.
In addition to day-to-day responsibilities, all interns will participate in an intern group project dedicated to a critical business initiative as well as be exposed to all areas of our business and our brands. Leadership seminars and career exploration series connect our interns to our leaders and educate around different career paths. Intern performance will be assessed using our internal review process and could potentially lead to a full-time offer.
A summer internship in Human Resources could give you exposure in the following areas:
* Talent Acquisition
* Learning & Development
* Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging
Requirements for the Internship:
* Must be in junior year (rising senior at time of internship) with an anticipated graduation date of 2022
* Intellectual curiosity with the proven ability to learn new information quickly
* Computer literacy including proficiency with MS Office applications
* Excellent organization, verbal & written communication skills
* Ability to work well with diverse co-workers
* Ability to proactively seek out new learning opportunities
* Ability to present strong, fact-based points of view
* Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with changing priorities
* High degree of flexibility and initiative with limited direction
* Flexibility to perform a variety of different types & levels of work
San Francisco, CA, USA
FULL TIME/PART TIME
Current LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account