Descripción del puesto:
Want a role with real-world impact? As a 2020 Health Regulatory Internship you'll have the freedom to find new ways to make our products even safer and more efficient.
2020 Health Regulatory Internship
Location: Parsippany, NJ
Type of Role: Internship
Length: 10-12 weeks
Graduation: May 2021 or 2022
RB is different: 'good enough' isn't good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Lysol, Mucinex, Enfamil, and Airwick.
Thrive in an environment of high autonomy and accountability? Keen to be at the heart of the fastest growing health and hygiene company? Keep reading to learn about what we're looking for and how to complete the application!
We are looking for talented sophomores & juniors who would like to work at our Parsippany, NJ headquarters for the summer of 2020 for our Regulatory & Government Affairs Internship.
* Assist Regional Regulatory Teams on special research projects.
* Interface cross functionally with marketing, supply, and R&D scientific staff.
* Conduct performance and analysis evaluations of competitive products.
* Create and review documents to distributors to support product registrations and registration renewals including manufacturing processes & procedures, Safety Data Sheets, technical summaries of stability data, safety data, efficacy data, and claims testing summaries.
* Assist the US market with the implementation of the regulatory project strategy
* manage and track official documents requests to support local registrations.
* Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in a science or healthcare related program and graduating in 2021 or 2022.
* Understands basic Product Development Processes and basic regulatory principles.
* Ability to conduct regulatory research and provide interpretation to project assignments.
* Interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team oriented environment, including cross-functional Project Teams involving members from Marketing, Supply, Manufacturing as well as R&D.
* Organizational skills and problem solving skills.
* Oral communication skills to effectively provide feedback to project teams or immediate supervisor.
* Ability to display a degree of flexibility regarding changing project priorities.
* Desire to learn, apply, and enhance skill set while seeking new opportunities.
* Knowledge with MSOffice Software applications (Power Point, Excel, Word and Outlook)
You'll succeed because…
…you're degree qualified in a scientific discipline. You're culturally aware, thriving in an international environment and keen to build a career in a leading global business. You:
* Have close attention to detail and are comfortable reviewing and documenting technical information
* Have excellent oral and written communication skills
* Maintain high standards for quality, even under tight time constraints
* Are results-orientated and able to juggle multiple projects and priorities.
You'll love it because…
…you'll get to make an impact like never before. You'll be responsible for your own projects - we can't wait to hear your ideas. The products you help us get out there will make people's lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need