Descripción del puesto:
What you do at (COMPANY NAME) changes everything
At (COMPANY NAME), we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies - building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the "extra mile" to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
RTG is seeking an intern to develop state of the art, performance critical code to accelerate deep learning on Radeon Instinct GPUs and to analyze and prototype key deep learning and data analytics algorithms and applications.
* Machine learning and Deep Learning experience.
* Experience working with deep learning frameworks like Caffe, TensorFlow and Torch
* Strong mathematical foundation in Tensors, Convolutions, Linear Algebra, Numerical Mathematics & Statistics
* Strong programming skills in C, C++, Perl or Python
* Familiarity with GPU computing (CUDA, OpenCL) and HPC (MPI, OpenMP)
* Strong background in computer architecture
* Track record of optimizing code for performance on CPUs or GPUs, including assembly or SIMD programming
Requisition Number: 7xxx5
Country: United States State: Texas City: Austin
Job Function: Student/ Intern/ Temp
(COMPANY NAME) does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. (COMPANY NAME) and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information