Descripción del puesto:
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Summer 2021 Intern - Infrastructure Security Assurance
The Infrastructure Security Advisory Team works alongside (COMPANY NAME) Product teams in secure design and security assessment of (COMPANY NAME)'s 1st party Data Center and Cloud Infrastructure.
Your role will be to work side by side with teams throughout the company to solve challenging security design problems and provide feedback on proposed systems and architectures. The intern will work alongside us as a team and may perform one or more of the following tasks:
* Perform security architecture, design, and component reviews for (COMPANY NAME) infrastructure
* Perform black-box penetration testing and code reviews on a variety of tooling that will be introduced into (COMPANY NAME)'s infrastructure
* Participate in vulnerability assessment and remediation efforts
* Help triage incoming work according to impact, risk, and urgency
* Document and communicate discovered issues; work with teams to resolve them in a manner which improves security and encourages agility
* Provide security guidance and oversight to engineering and operational teams by participating in design reviews and threat modeling
* Research new security technologies and build new tools where necessary to simplify security testing and discovery activities.
* Working towards a BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field.
* Experience collaborating with engineers to design secure applications/systems/infrastructure
* Software development in Java, PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby, or other relevant languages.
* Analyze, design and develop test cases and implement automated test suites
* Resolve complex technical issues and drive innovation that improves sxxxxxxxxx.xxm
* Perform security architecture, design, and component reviews for (COMPANY NAME) infrastructure.
* Collaborate with Infrastructure engineering teams throughout the SSDL to ensure their efforts are secure.
* Participated in Bug Bounties and Security Competitions
* Active participation in the security community.
* Bonus points if you've written blog posts and or presented at security conferences -- we'd love to read them.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at (COMPANY NAME) and explore our benefits.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org.
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, (COMPANY NAME) will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records