Descripción del puesto:
Job TitleProduct Management Associate
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Business Management
* Prior work experience as a business or systems analyst is a plus
* Open to fresh graduates with good academic records and preferably with internship experience as a Business or Systems Analyst is a plus
* Exposure in functional requirements writing, or Business/Systems Analysis or Business Process Design/consulting or Systems Development or Systems Testing is a plus
* Strong command of the English Language both written and verbal
* Good analytical, logical and problem solving skills
* Excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills
* Can work independently in a dynamic, fast paced, and multicultural environment
* Can communicate effectively in all levels of the organization
* Works autonomously within defined processes and procedures or methodologies, takes standard decisions and may support the development of solutions to complex problems of a recurring nature.
* Receives instruction, guidance and direction from more senior level roles or manager, with regular monitoring on the status of the assignments.
* May have specialized formal education or the equivalent work experience and has the required technical and functional skills and basic knowledge of the business.
* Articulate & Develop value propositions and key messages corresponding to problem statements, and articulate them into new product concepts or upgrades.
* Define the product strategy, vision & the business value in line with the business owners and other relevant stakeholders.
* Analyze solution offerings of competitors and define the strategic positioning of the product in alignment with Product Marketing Management.
* Manage 3rd party partnerships: requirement definition and prioritization, coordination of product evolution and other activities with the partner.
* Embark (COMPANY NAME) teams on product vision, share product knowledge and ensure mutual understanding of the business.
* Support co-innovation with customers to validate customer value drivers, define features of the products (MVP and beyond), and prioritize based on effort and expected business value.
* Define and manage product roadmap; socialize and align timelines with relevant stakeholders. Work closely with Product Marketing Management, Operations (Customer Service/Delivery/Go To Market) and R&D teams to define priorities and releasing plan for new products or upgrades.
* Coordinate different functional and technical streams with R&D teams to ensure end to end solution consistency.
* Manage the budget for area of responsibility including capacity planning with R&D.
* Participate in Agile events (Lean Portfolio Management, PI planning, System demos, Inspect and Adapt workshops…) when applicable / required.
* When applicable, fulfill Product Owner role or ART PM and work with R&D teams to maximize the agile teams outcome.
* Ensure solutions (to be) released meet the users needs and product readiness guidelines.
Diversity & Inclusion
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation
|Origen:||Web de la compañía|
|Publicado:||23 Sep 2023|
|Tipo de oferta:||Prácticas|
|Sector:||Turismo / Hotelería|