Descripción del puesto:
DANONE SA in WBS FINANCE is looking for Finance internship on performance management & continuous improvement - M/F - January 2020 in Paris.
With our global presence, brands and business within our mission,bringing health through food to as many people as possible; we believe that people growth is a key asset to reach a sustainable business performance. Take this opportunity to GROW together!
Finance Internship on performance management & continuous improvement - M/F - January 2020
« ONE PLANET, ONE HEALTH », does it speak to you?
Healthy eating habits require a healthy planet, which is what our signature "One Planet, One Health" embodies.
This year, we celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Danone Yogurt! But today, Danone is also about bottled water, baby food products, and medical nutrition. But what about tomorrow?
CONTEXT OF BUSINESS:
In 2xxx-xxx7, Danone managed a huge transformation of its Finance function, creating Business Shared Services to manage all transactional activities (Accounting activities, Financial control, Treasury, Tax, Internal control...).
The Finance organization is now highly performing and solidly anchored in 13 different regions responding to 5 supra regions (Europe & CIS, ASPAME, China, Africa, Americas).
At worldwide and regional level, after 3years of existence, the Finance Continuous Improvement role is recognized by the whole company for having played a key role in this transformation thanks to a strong performance management of our activities while supporting and improving the financial processes, tools and organization.
This long journey of transformation will continue as we're looking consistently to optimize and improve our ways of working in a VULCA world for which all companies need to adapt.
You will join the WBS performance & continuous improvement management team, central position at the heart of the organization, covering the 5 supra regions. In this international role, your missions will be various:
* Support the performance monitoring of our activities: monthly KPIs extraction & dashboard animation
* Help on WBS governance meeting organization & agenda
* Build and animate a CI "market place", gathering all worldwide initiatives of efficiencies identified by the team at local level thanks to lean & 6 sigma methodology
* Be part of IS/IT new technology definition
* Support WBS newsletter and related communication to the teams
* Support any Finance projects
* Adhoc studies support: looking outside to consistently fuel the pipe of initiatives
Finance transformation is not a concept, transformation is at stake for all companies, continuously looking for new solutions (process & tools) to work better & impact stronger. Working in a such environment and get this continuous improvement mindset will be for sure a key asset you'll keep along your career.
It's an internal mission with high visibility to Finance corporate management team and where you will be in close contact with teams in the different Business Services.
The mission will give you a very good overview of the technologies applied to Finance as well as strong fundamentals in terms of performance monitoring & continuous improvement methodology.
* We look for a young talent with strong commitment, good communication skills, and high interest in Danone business.
* Curiosity is a must
* Improvement mindset: Looking continuously to get a better impact
* Capable to swing between high level topic & detailed tasks
* Previous experience in Finance (audit, accounting, controlling…)
* High interest for technologies and information systems
* Project management: any experience would be appreciated
* Languages required: English (fluent).
If this offer appeals to you, apply now because it will disappear once the ideal candidate has been found!
The recruitment process will consist in two steps:
* A phone interview with HR with Julie
* A physical interview with the manager for the position
For more information about Danone, its people and its business, please visit dxxxxx.xxm We have something special inside, do you