Descripción del puesto:
(COMPANY NAME) is powering the platform economy by providing the leading technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch an eCommerce marketplace. We are:
* The global leader in marketplace platform software, at the heart of digital transformation of the world's largest organizations
* A global company, headquartered in Paris, with 250+ employees and offices in Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, and São Paulo
* A rapidly growing organization that just raised a $70M Series C round of funding from prestigious investors Bain Capital Ventures, Elaia, Felix Capital, and 83 North bringing our total investment to $100M
* Enabling over 200 of the world's leading B2B and B2C companies including Galeries Lafayette, ABB, Conforama, Carrefour, Siemens, Toyota Material Handling, and Conrad to offer more, learn more, and sell more
* True to our core values of: Innovate & Inspire, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Get Things Done, Go Above & Beyond, and Work Hard Together
(COMPANY NAME) has grown its headcount by 200% in the last two years and will continue to bring onboard the best and brightest in 2020 and beyond. Gartner projects that more than 60% of online sellers will adopt marketplaces or include third-party sales in their eCommerce ecosystems by the end of 2020. To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model and further accelerate our growth, (COMPANY NAME) is looking for a Business Controller Intern based in Paris. The Financial team is highly involved in cross department projects. This exciting opportunity allows developing a strong transversal vision of Finance in a growing and international company.
1- Data Management:
. Managing & Supporting all BU revenue- and expense-reporting, ensuring control, accuracy, predictability and timely delivery of figures, analysis and comments.
. Expertise collecting, analyzing and managing quantitative data and producing meaningful reports to drive business improvement and cost reductions
2- Financial closing
. Participate to the monthly financial closing,
. Ensuring conformity with the reality,
. Providing accounting with non-recurring items to be included in results for better quality.
3- Improving process and creating new dashboards
. Managing root cause analysis and uncovering core issues using data,
. Keeping improving financial tools.
4- Following relevant KPIs
. Producing KPIs and reports to monitor and measure the activity of each department
Requerimientos del candidato/a:
Our ideal candidate will have:
· Last year of Master's degree in Finance with an analytical mind-set
· Demonstrated financial experience including familiarity with concepts of forecasting, budgeting, variance analysis, and/or data interpretation and analysis
· Advanced proficiency in Excel (pivots, lookups, advanced formulas), SQL would be a plus
· Experience performing financial and ad hoc analysis using data reporting tools
. You are client and business oriented, and able to answer requests.
. You are fluent in both French and English and have a strong desire to join a global fast-growing company!
. You are available to start your 6-months internship starting in July