Descripción del puesto:
Job Title23/24 - Internship in Software Quality Engineering & Testing
At (COMPANY NAME) we're powering better journeys through travel technology, creating the new and unexpected in the world of travel. And so can you! We're a global team of over 16,000 professionals of 149 nationalities, working across 190 countries. Join us to add your voice to our diverse mix for better discussions, decisions and outcomes for everyone.
Be innovative. Be impactful. Be (COMPANY NAME).
Summary of the activities
As part of a multicultural English-speaking team, you will contribute to programming software that facilitates journeys for millions of travelers every year. You will gain experience in Software Quality Engineering & Testing, increasing your knowledge and skills while contributing to your teams' tasks.
During this experience
You will be part of a team that work out what users need. Develop your technical skills and knowledge while participating to the development of software. You may contribute to :
* Defining and implementing the test strategy for a specific prototype or internal tool, in compliance with (COMPANY NAME) standards
* Reviewing key projects deliverables like specifications
* Defining test requirements (functional or non-functional)
* Defining, designing, implementing and automating test cases
* Preparing test environment and test data, and executing the test cases
* Documenting software defects, tracking their resolution and validating the software fixes
* Providing reports and communication on test activities to your project stakeholders
* Providing input for the go/no-go for software promotion following test campaigns results
* Improving and maintaining your project's automated regression tests repository
The ideal candidate
Is pursuing Bachelor/Master's degree studies via an internship program in Computer Science or related technical field and has a proficiency level in English. If you have a strong analytical mindset, enjoy developing new projects, eager to learn everyday & evolve in a multicultural & challenging environment, apply now!
What we can offer you
* Impact millions of travelers from all around the globe by proposing impactful solutions
* Constantly learn new skills and try new ideas with the best IT experts
* Be part of a multicultural team of 16,000 professionals and get the chance to master your English skills
* Blend in a great community of +200 international students and access a great place to network!
* Super activities provided by the "company committee" (CSE) with discounts for ski resorts, spas, gym packages, concerts, cinema tickets and much more
* On-site sports clubs and equipment for sports enthusiasts
* Support for relocation to Nice offices
If your application fits the mandatory requirements, you will have a prequalification call with the People & Culture department. If the interview is successful, your profile will be pushed to our hiring managers who will be the next (COMPANY NAME) representative to contact you.
(COMPANY NAME) is both inclusive and accessible. Let us know if you have any specific needs so we can organize adaptations as needed.
Diversity & Inclusion
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation
|Origen:||Web de la compañía|
|Publicado:||09 Sep 2023|
|Tipo de oferta:||Prácticas|
|Sector:||Turismo / Hotelería|