Descripción del puesto:
Stage - Global Scientific Communication Assistant - August 2020
Royal Canin - 6 Months at Aimargues (Near Montpellier)
(COMPANY NAME) Internship Experience
Your Salary :
1200 EUR gross/month (Césure/Bac+4) ou 1350 EUR gross/month (Bac+5)
Your Mission :
You will be welcomed at Royal Canin's headquarters into Global Scientific Communication and Scientific affairs team, whose main role is deploying the scientific communication strategy in all countries.
Part of Global Corporate Affairs, our team manages different projects linked to education and knowledge of internal associates and customers (veterinarians, breeders, petshop owners…)
Your typical day :
Every day will be different, as you will manage and be involved in multiple projects linked to education and learning:
* Update platforms for digital learning
* Support the organization of scientific events for internal associates & external guests
* Set up a Library of scientific articles
* Manage a FAQ database
You will liaise with an international community of scientific communications associates (veterinarians and scientists) and support them with their questions.
You will monitor the progress of these projects, assess and capitalize on what has been achieved, and reorient actions.
This internship will be an opportunity to develop into areas of Pet care, Health Nutrition, Digital learning and Event management.
* You are in a school of engineering, or in a business school with a specialization in communications or at university, with a scientific background
* You're dynamic and flexible,
* You are attracted by digital learning and communication
* You have good listening skills & good written and oral communication skills
* You have good English, and you are looking for work with an international team.
A question about our work environment or about your future internship?
Meet our associates and ask all your questions : https://wxx.xxxxxxxxxx.xx/xxxxxxx/xxxx-xx-xs