Descripción del puesto:
PROPHESEE is the inventor of the world's most advanced neuromorphic vision systems, inspired by human vision and built on the foundation of neuromorphic engineering.
Composed of a patented bio-inspired sensor and AI algorithms, this revolutionary system gives Metavision to machines, revealing what was previously invisible to them.
With PROPHESEE, autonomous vehicles, robots, mobile devices react much more intelligently, more autonomously, infinitely faster and safer than ever.
Care to change the world with us?
We are looking for driven and talented people who demonstrate initiative, take ownership of their work and exhibit a high level of creativity, spirit of innovation. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual with a background in marketing, who is looking for challenges in a fast-paced international startup environment.
* Contribution to the marketing strategy development and execution
* Creation of marketing materials: visuals, videos and written content
* Creation of internal - external communication material
* Event organization (CES / World Economic Forum / Mobile World Congress / F.ounders / Web Summit…
* Assisting in PR operations (relationships with journalists / politics / influencers)
* Online assets creation: website pages, articles in a Wordpress CMS environment / social media management
* Monitoring of industry trends and conducting market research
* Fluency in English is required as it is the working language of our multicultural team coming from 25 countries
* Strong communication skills (oral and written)
* Strong organizational skills
* Visual editing software such as Photoshop
* Wordpress CMS
* Video editing
* Emailing tool such as Mailchimp
Located 74 avenue du Faubourg Saint-Antoine, Paris 7xxx2 - France, in "Le passage de l'innovation"
A former woodworking workshop built in 1860, now home to 8 highly-innovative start-ups, all dedicated to inventing the future of vision technology, bio-technology, neuro sciences and more.
Prophesee is the inventor of the world's most advanced neuromorphic vision systems.
Prophesee's patented technology breakthrough introduces a new computer vision paradigm based on how the human eye and brain work to dramatically improve the efficiency and intelligence of vision sensing and processing.
The company's event-based method selects only the most useful and relevant elements of a scene, drastically reducing the power, latency and data processing requirements imposed by traditional frame-based systems.
Prophesee's sensors and camera systems open vast new potential in areas such as autonomous vehicles, industrial automation, IoT, security and surveillance, and AR/VR. Its solutions improve safety, reliability efficiency and user experiences across a broad range of use models.
Prophesee is based in Passage de l'Innovation in Paris 12th district, with local offices in China, Japan and USA. Prophesee is driven by a team of 80 visionary engineers and holds more than 50 international patents. Since its creation, Prophesee raised $39M, gaining the backing of leading international investors including 360 Capital Partners, Supernova Invest, iBionext, Intel Capital, Renault Group, and Robert Bosch Venture Capital