Descripción del puesto:
Internship - Corporate Communication - January 2023
6-month Internship | From January to July | Paris area | Master 1 or 2 | 1700EUR monthly
"Nos marques sont nos titres de noblesse"
Jean Paul Agon
Dive into the life of one division!
As a pure player, L'Oréal intends to offer the right product to the right consumer, through different paths. Whether you like to buy your beauty products in supermarkets, pharmacies, hairdressers, perfumeries or even online, L'Oréal will have a various range of products to propose to you. During your internship, you will have the chance to discover the secrets of a division and the reasons for its success:
Consumer Products Division: embrace the universe of a fast-paced environment which accounts for 50% of L'Oréal turnover and have an impact on the products you will see on the shelves of your next-door supermarket. (Brands : Garnier, L'Oréal Paris, Maybelline,...)
Luxury division: high-quality formulas, breath-taking experiences, premium and personalized products are the key for the timeless success of our 22 international luxury brands. (Brands : YSL, Lancôme, Armani,...)
Active cosmetics division: health is the future of beauty. Turning science into beauty is the mantra of our 6 Active Cosmetics brands, and this has been made possible thanks to our powerful innovation & the passion of our professional experts such as dermatologists, pharmacists and medical advisers. (Brands : La Roche Posay, Vichy, CeraVe,...)
Professional Products Division: the historical division of L'Oréal is now all about transformation, disruptive trends and colorful creativity. Our brands from Professional Products Division live through the expertise of our hair dressers & beauty specialists, distributing our 10 diverse brands through beauty and hair salons. (Brands : Kerastase, Redken, L'Oréal Professionnel,...)
Click HERE to discover our brands and divisions!
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
* Internal communication (online - offline) :
* Communication plan creation and coordination
* Follow-up and development of internal communication tools and KPIs related to the countries
* Development and maintanance of employee value proposition
* Managing Group e-reputation
* Institutional Communication
* Conception and deployment of the Group corporate communication strategy (CR, Public Affairs, Crisis Communication…)
* Editorial content creation linked with international hubs
* Implementation of communication actions for the FondationYOU ARE…
* A Master student - No margin for negotiation on this one! Able to provide an internship agreement of 6 months issued by your school - no negotiation either!
* Fluent French or English Speaker (both is great too !)
* Creative Entrepreneur: courageous and adventurous. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
* People oriented. You're not afraid of new ways of doing things or of other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas. Here, we cherish and celebrate diversity so you'll feel right at home whoever you are.
* Respectful, you treat everyone the same no matter who they are
* Willingness to own the strategic level direction whilst maintaining a passion for grass-roots
* Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities
* Confident in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
* Strong capability with quantitative and qualitative measures
WHAT DOES OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS LOOK LIKE?
1°/ Our recruitment team will review all the application - And If your CV is selected, you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview. The recruiter you meet with will be getting to know you better so they can capture the métier, division, brand and finally the mission in which you will be able to better express your potential.
2°/ Finally, you will get a Business interview with your potential future manager(s). At this point, your recruiter will help you prepare for this final interview!
* Salary : 1700EUR
* VIP access to the internal L'Oréal online shop to buy discounted products
* Access to L'Oréal's canteen and gym
* Unlimited access to the L'Oréal Learning Platform to boost your development
* 1 day of remote working per week
* A bespoke development process guiding you towards a permanent position in the Group. Note that ~70% of our entry level roles are filed by previous interns/apprentices !
Want to know more about L'Oréal and our Sense of Purpose? Click HERE
|Origen:||Web de la compañía|
|Publicado:||04 Ago 2022|
|Tipo de oferta:||Prácticas|