Descripción del puesto:
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is the European leader in digital payments and number four worldwide, powered by over 20,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Every day, our technology provides the trusted infrastructure for millions of people and businesses around the world - and we´re just getting started. We are on an exciting journey to lead the way towards the next frontier of payments. Our ambitions are extraordinarily high, and we need the best people in the world to bring them to life - people like you.
About the team:
You will work on the Global People Development team and will support our HR and operational colleagues worldwide.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
* You consolidate and follow-up with the relevant team members the Wb@W and D&I associated action plans
* You develop reports based on our critical metrics
* You ensure the promotion of internal programs such as gender equity, UNITE (Diversity & Inclusion) Network, Wellbeing within (COMPANY NAME)
* You review the current processes and propose alternative solutions to increase equity & inclusion that will be implement globally
* You work closely with our business partners, HR Center of Expertise, HRDs in the Global Business Lines and Countries
* You support UNITE Network activities at global and local level
* Create engaging communications to drive our key messages across all channels (emails, newsletters, events, Sharepoints, etc.)
* You will ensure the creation of our suppliers in our purchasing tool and will overview the payment process
* You are a team worker and can support our team
Signs of success
* You're curious about Diversity and Inclusion topics
* You deliver a data based analysis
* You are well organized
Skills we can't do without:
* You are graduating a Master's degree in Humanities, Human Resources of any related field
* You have a first experience in Employee Engagement and/or Diversity and Inclusion field
* You are proficient in English both oral and written (English is key for the role)
* You have skills in Excel, PowerPoint.
Skills we'd like:
* First experience in human resources, CSR or communication, ideally in an international environment
* French is a plus
Grow with us, create tomorrow
At (COMPANY NAME), we are dedicated to helping our people unlock their full potential - both professionally and personally. With comprehensive training and development programs, expert communities, and global mobility programs, you will always be able to develop and grow at (COMPANY NAME) - wherever you want to go and whatever you want to do. We also offer flexible hours and remote working, to empower you to be your best self at work and at home. 8 in 10 Worldliners consider (COMPANY NAME) a friendly place to work, and 9 in 10 are satisfied with the training & development they receive.
(COMPANY NAME) is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Learn more about life at (COMPANY NAME) on cxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxx.xxm
|Origen:||Web de la compañía|
|Publicado:||05 Ago 2022|
|Tipo de oferta:||Prácticas|
|Sector:||Banca / Finanzas|