Descripción del puesto:
DANONE SA, a subsidiary of Danone, is looking for Communication Internship - Danone Essential Dairy and Plant Based Products M/F - January 2020 France (FR) Paris Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis. For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside!
Communication Internship - Danone Essential Dairy and Plant Based Products M/F - January 2020
« ONE PLANET, ONE HEALTH », does it speak to you?
Healthy eating habits require a healthy planet, which is what our signature "One Planet, One Health" embodies.
This year, we celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Danone Yogurt! But today, Danone is also about bottled water, baby food products, and medical nutrition. But what about tomorrow?
Danone EDP - Essential Dairy and Plant Based Products Division Operations Team aims to secure sustainable growth, serving our consumers anytime and anywhere. This is in a context of rapidly changing business environment; the paradigm is to enrich and diversify our product selection while also being strongly present in all sales channels. We need to embrace and leverage this complexity as a competitive advantage to delight our consumers and customers.
To that end we need to make sure our key drivers are visible and embedded in our premises, with a strong emphasis on consumer-centricity. Are you ready to be part of historic transformation project? Are you willing to communicate to our Operations community across the world, stretching your adaptation and learning skills?
The intern is to:
* Create one "touch and feel" for all our premises around the world, including logos, entrance, communication tools.
* Create innovative, scalable, easy-to-use solutions to reach our Operations community. It involves above hundred sites located in several continents. Your audience includes senior and international industrials as well as colleagues without frequent internet access.
* Propose priorities and deployment plan for our program along with above.
* Execute related communication at the right platforms (with the general direction and sponsorship will be given by Operations Leadership)
Awareness and adoption among the Operations community will be the measures of success.
The intern is expected to work with a wide range of functions, from Operations to Human Resources and Communications.
* Currently student for a BAC +4/+5 or equivalent degree.
* Ideally with a first experience in communication
* Interest for the industry and industrial sites
* Fluent in English (level C1 European level or higher). As per above, English is the working language.
* Solid knowledge of Canva, Suite Adobe, IMovie/Premiere
* Excellent relational and adaptation skills; ability to communicate with all types of profiles.
* Good writing skills.
* You are expected to have a Business and Communication oriented profile, while with a strong interest for the industry.
If this offer appeals to you, apply now because it will disappear once the ideal candidate has been found!
The recruitment process will consist in two steps:
* A phone interview with HR with Julie
* A physical interview with the manager for the position
For more information about Danone, its people and its business, please visit dxxxxx.xxm We have something special inside, do you