Descripción del puesto:
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payment and transactional services industry. With innovation at the core of its DNA, (COMPANY NAME)'s core offerings include pan-European and domestic Commercial Acquiring for physical or online businesses, secured payment transaction processing for banks and financial institutions, as well as transactional services in e-Ticketing and for local and central public agencies. Thanks to a presence in 30+ countries, (COMPANY NAME) is the payment partner of choice for merchants, banks, public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies, delivering cutting-edge digital services. (COMPANY NAME)'s activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Financial Services including equensWorldline and Mobility & e-Transactional Services. (COMPANY NAME) employs circa 11,000 people worldwide, with estimated pro forma revenue of circa 2.3 billion euros on a yearly basis. wxxxxxxxx.xxm
Sales Transformation Intern
Our Global Sales Team of client-focused members is responsible for the definition, deployment and implementation of (COMPANY NAME)'s commercial strategy. Our mission is twofold: driving business growth and leading sales transformation across (COMPANY NAME)'s business divisions and international organization. Furthermore, we ensure our global strategy is consistently tailored to the local needs of our clients.
As an integral member of the Global Sales Team, the intern will contribute to the identification, development and implementation of critical commercial planning and transformation initiatives (i.e. sales campaigns' program management, go-to-market strategy definition, market intelligence). In this context, the intern will be responsible for developing relevant support material and communicating related business insights to the team.
The intern will cooperate closely with the Global Sales Management Team in the context of a matrix organization spanning Europe, Asia and Latin America.
* Currently enrolled in a Master's degree program, and in your last year of study
* Fluency in English
* Good command of MS Office (i.e. MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word)
* Intellectually curious and rigorous, with an interest for cutting-edge technology
* Previous internship experience in strategy consulting, business / corporate strategy, program management or sales operations
* Experience in identifying program and process improvement opportunities
* Experience researching and analyzing key business drivers, trends and operating metrics
* Demonstrated problem solving and analysis skills as well as top-notch communication abilities
* Knowledge of Salesforce
Professional development opportunities
* Acquire knowledge of the digital payments industry
* Participate in high-profile program management and commercial strategy initiatives
* Support transformation of a fast-growing and international organization
* Gain exposure to senior managers, responsible for leading a complex, international business
* Cooperate closely with cross-functional teams (i.e. marketing, product management)
Why work at (COMPANY NAME)?
Our success comes from strong skills, new ideas, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from (COMPANY NAME). Not only do they represent our Human Capital, they are also key players in our success. We make managing our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
At (COMPANY NAME), we do more than just managing our talents. It is our top priority to involve them, inspire them, and develop them. In line with our guiding principle "Build your career and grow with us", it is our mission to ensure that their potential can grow and flourish through the numerous development programs and career opportunities we offer.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Our recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities