Descripción del puesto:
What we do? 🚀
We develop groundbreaking, intuitive and beautifully-designed connected consumer electronics. Truly smart, our innovative products provide a seamless experience that helps users create a safer, healthier and more comfortable & eco-friendly home.
We carefully design the mechanics, electronics and embedded software of all our products to the highest standards. Our mobile and web applications are designed to be simple to operate, yet deliver a rich user experience.
Since November 2018, (COMPANY NAME) has become a part of the Legrand group a global leader in electrical and digital infrastructure for buildings, with millions of users all over the world.
We continue to develop our brand and products autonomously.
Who are we ? 🧑🤝🧑
(COMPANY NAME) is first and foremost the story of talented people coming together and working on a common project. Our purpose is not only to create beautifully designed products but also to build a beautiful company.
We look to create a real community that shares more than just work projects, because everyone's fulfillment is essential to us and creativity isn't always born behind a desk.
You will support sales manager in daily activities within the sales scope :
* Manage clients' promotions and activities
* Support clients' requests
* Cooperate with the Channel Marketing person in the team for the success of activities
* Cooperate with distributors to ensure stock and cover clients' needs
* Help prospect in the market to find new business opportunities
* Cooperate within (COMPANY NAME) organization with all the different departments involved in sales topics (marketing, logistic, customer care)
* Cooperate with the group Bticino/Legrand to support sales initiative and clients' needs
You are a master's student in marketing looking for a 6-month internship opportunity.
Nice to have an experience but not necessary.
The language skills and attitude are more important.
Ideally you would be located in Paris, remote work from Italy or Spain is also possible.
Availability : ASAP
Intern for 6 months with possibility to extend depending on profile
* Employee discount on (COMPANY NAME) products and selected products available for beta testing.
* Discounts on partner products: boilers, electric radiators.
* Reimbursement of shipping costs up to 50
* Free coffee/tea
* Access to the inter-company restaurant & luncheon vouchers/ foodcourt
* Access to CE (COMPANY NAME)
* Access to the Learning with Legrand platform with numerous training courses available.
* During breaks, you can play ping-pong 🏓 & table soccer
* Every lunchtime sports activities (⚽, 🏀, 🧘, spikeball ...).
* Office showers 🚿
* Gym on premises
* Several board games available
* Regular events (afterwork, Christmas party, etc.)
* Incredible offices with a rooftop and a view of the Eiffel Tower 🗼
|Origen:||Web de la compañía|
|Publicado:||09 Ago 2023|
|Tipo de oferta:||Prácticas|
|Sector:||Electrónica de Consumo|