Descripción del puesto:
We Go Places! How about you?
Sub-Function: HR - Health and Safety
Type of Contract: Fixed Term
Safety internship: assessing the safety climate @ (COMPANY NAME)
Are you a (graduate) student, passionate about culture and interested in safety and looking for an research experience in an international environment?
Than we are looking for you! An intern who is willing to investigate and assess the safety climate surveys that are available internally and externally. Our team is in the process of rolling out a transformational safety strategy. To measure progress in the coming years we need a safety climate survey which will assess the different organisational maturity levels. The delivery of this internship is a safety climate survey which can be rolled out globally within 2021. This means we are looking for a student with own initiative, curiosity, detailed and structured ways of working and has the ability to connect with (COMPANY NAME) Operating Companies all over the world, who is willing to investigate and assess the safety climate surveys that available internally and externally. You will learn how to think and communicate on a global level, what safety climate means and how that can best be assessed. You will be part of the diverse global safety team which brings you the opportunity to work with experienced subject matter experts. The internship is based in Amsterdam and available per September 2020 for the duration of 5-9 months.
Please note that all interns must be enrolled at a university for the entire duration of the internship. You will need to provide a proof of enrolment with your application. Applications without this will not be considered.
In this internship you will be responsible for:
* Learn about safety climate/culture and ways of assessing it.
* Investigate the safety climate surveys available in detail
* Interact with (COMPANY NAME) Operating Companies all over the world for review and input
* Review different ways of working and deliver SWOT analysis
* Deliver a draft safety climate survey for roll out in 2021
You are a student in a relevant field of study and you have the following:
* Ability to prioritize and to work in a structured way on projects and individually
* Exceptional team player capability and eagerness to learn, share knowledge
* Proficiency in English: written, spoken and interpersonal
* A pragmatic approach with a can-do mentality
You at (COMPANY NAME)
When you are an intern at (COMPANY NAME) you will:
* Learn how to apply your theoretical knowledge and to understand business needs
* GoPlaces; experience new things and meet colleagues from different cultures along your way
* Be challenged and get exciting responsibilities from day one
* Be a member of the international team of interns; boosting your professional (and social J) network
* Be offered the best Friday drinks in the Amsterdam city centre! Here you can try different global and local brands
Are you interested in this internship and would you like to apply straight away? Please click on the application button.
Do you want to know more about this internship or the application process? Feel free to contact Petra van Dieren, Safety Capability and Leadership manager at Pxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org
At (COMPANY NAME), we brew great beers and we build great brands. We are committed to surprising and exciting our consumers and employees everywhere. We have a proud history and heritage in brewing and in our communities. With operations in over 70 markets globally, we are the world's most international brewer.