Descripción del puesto:
Corporate Banking Coverage Intern
(COMPANY NAME) is a leader in banking and financial services in Europe. The Group is present in 75 countries worldwide and employs more than 185,000 employees. Our Group has two complementary core activities, providing strategic strength and assuring the bank financial solidity: Retail Banking & Services and Corporate & Institutional Banking.
(COMPANY NAME) Corporate & Institutional Banking offers corporates and financial institutions financial solutions in the field of financing, risk management and advisory. Corporate & Institutional Banking aims to develop long-term relationships with her clients and accompany them throughout their business and investment strategies.
In the Netherlands (COMPANY NAME) is one of the largest and leading non-Dutch banks. Thanks to our global network combined with our local expertise, we unlock business opportunities across the world for our clients.
(COMPANY NAME) S.A. located in Amsterdam offers you the opportunity to immediately integrate in the Corporate Coverage team in The Netherlands of one of the largest banks worldwide. We seek highly motivated Bachelor or Master students for a four to six months internship. The internship is on a full-time basis only.
What can you expect?
You will gain experience in different areas of our business and discover our market-leading products and solutions first hand. The internship is an ideal way of finding out whether a career in Corporate Banking Coverage meets your needs and aspirations.
We will give you the opportunity to learn about our business from different viewpoints, giving you a career advantage. Working on our day-to-day business as well as on special projects, you will contribute to the success of our team to help our customers achieve their financial goals. You will join the local team but work in a very international environment interacting with colleagues around the world.
* Support the bankers in their day to day work;
* Contribute to the development of pitchbooks, monitoring market & sector developments, and assist on ad-hoc commercial projects (Event Driven Finance, Debt and Equity Capital Markets as well as the Strategic Dialogue);
* Supporting on the implementation of international transaction banking and lending deals;
* Work with credit analyst team for ongoing credit requests (annual reviews, smaller ad hoc approvals);
* Assisting in collection of legal, Compliance, and Know-Your-Customer (KYC) information, feed internal systems, and liaise with Due Diligence and Compliance teams for further distribution;
* Assist in financial modelling to support the credit and risk processes.
We are looking for:
* A graduate or a student in Economics, Business Administration, Econometrics or equivalent.
* Strong communication skills - ability to liaise across business lines and geographic regions in order to assist in the execution and servicing of client requirements and liaising internally with departments to ensure effective delivery of credit proposals and client services.
* Other competencies: analytical, client focused, team player, result-driven, fast-learner.
* Fluency in Dutch and English, both spoken and in writing.
(COMPANY NAME) offers a competitive internship allowance.
Primary Location: NL-NH-AmsterdamJob Type: InternshipJob: TEMPORARY STATUSSchedule: Full-time Reference