Descripción del puesto:
Internship: Content Deployment Specialist (Non Thesis)
Start date: We prefer students able to start as soon as possible, no later than Q3/Q4 xxx0.
Duration: 5-6 months (We do prefer students able to extend for another 6 months)
This internship position is not suitable to combine it with your thesis. It is for this reason that we require a 40 hours per week presence to work at the projects.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Grow as an international content deployment specialist, exposed to complex cross-functional processes and systems. You will be able and expected to take the ownership of your own projects and see them through from start to finish while operating in a multi-cultural environment.
You are responsible for
* Global Content (digital assets) uploads and maintenance in our content management systems based on guidelines and processes, with right quality and on time
* Work with the online content managers to gather, structure and deliver all product related content
* Assist with DTP related tasks for our visual assets for structured content
* Liaising with product managers, local Philips offices and agencies as and when required to align needs for projects
* Support the team on monitoring and safeguarding quality and consistency of product content elements
* Support the team in identifying tooling to automate asset cropping, labeling and uploading
You are a part of
The global Consumer Strategy, Creation and Production Team, which consists of specialists in marketing creation, production, project management and content deployment, covering end-to-end 360 content creation. As the Content deployment specialist, you will work closely with producers, project manager and product managers to ensure the global product content output is in place for our touch points.
We are a multicultural team with a variable expertise in content creation and production, keen on quality for our global content.
Depending on the COVID19 situation and the guidelines of Philips, we would like to be able to welcome you at our head office in Amsterdam.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Currently studying towards you Bachelor or Master in: Marketing, Communication, Business Administration or Business Economics (Marketing Track)
* Profound user in PowerPoint, Excel, Word
* Preferably, have experience with content management systems and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/InDesign)
* Regarding digital landscape, we are looking for you to be a tech-savvy in terms of database thinking, automation of tools.
* Accuracy; able to perform repetitive tasks on quality, with focus to quality and attention to detail
* Hands-on mentality and a strong team player, self-starter working well independently in a large organization
* Agile mindset and able to prioritize and run multiple projects at the same time with a high drive and energy level
* Ability to work with deadlines and maintain quality over speed
* Strong in English oral and written communication
In return, we offer you
That you will experience the exposure to broad marketing-related insights, covering all phases of product development, communication design and practical application thereof. In conclusion, you will have the enablement to control your own learning curve, identifying and building on your strengths and interests.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time. Students from outside the EU need to fill in an NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)