Descripción del puesto:
Kraft Heinz, The Company
As one of the world's largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic brands like Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Kraft Peanut Butter, Kraft Dinner and Heinz Ketchup. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like CRAVE. No matter the brand, we are united under one vision To Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World. Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world, making food people love.
Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you're passionate like us -- and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen -- there's one thing to do join us.
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. It all comes down to the way we empower our people to own their work. It's true Our employees are our competitive advantage.
As part of the Kraft Heinz family you're supported to grow and achieve. You're recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance at every level. You're given the opportunity to leave your mark and build legacies. But you won't do it alone. This is where our values and teamwork thrives and collaborative spirit fuels every day.
Global Food Safety and Quality Intern:
We have an excellent opportunity available for a result driven Bachelor/Master student who is interested in making a difference in Global Food Safety and Quality at Kraft Heinz! You will be supporting the Global Food Safety and Quality department for external factories and suppliers while developing to your fullest potential within this internship.
Tasks throughout the various roles can include:
* Support project coordination, communication and documentation activities within:
* Food Safety and Quality Risk Mitigation Projects
* Food Safety and Quality Process Improvement for Suppliers and External Factories
* Coordination and collation of information from our global suppliers on improvements, KPI's and monitoring process of improvements
* Identify, track, report and support in updating and communicating information related to key performance indicators (KPI's).
* Management, organization and consolidation of information for regional and global communication and planned meetings.
* Analyzing Information and supporting the global management team
* You are enrolled at a European university during at least 50% of the duration of the internship.
* You are at the end of your bachelor, or in your master's degree.
* Food Processing or Food/Quality Background in general
* You have good knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken.
* NOTE: EU working rights are required (You either have EU citizenship or you are studying in the Netherlands).
- Resilience: Let's go for it! You're able to bounce back after a disappointment or set back, big or small. And always continue to move onward & upward.
- Result driven: You don't only focus on your own results, but always do what's best for the company.
- Communication Skills: At Kraft Heinz you'll easily be exposed to senior management, no matter your level. Therefore, it's important you have excellent communication skills, to deal with all kinds of different stakeholders.
- Confident / Ability to give pushback: You're a go getter, you're not easily thrown off your game, not even when you get resistance.
- Curiosity, pro-activeness & enthusiasm: You're a self-starter! Always curious, positive and enthusiastic, people know you as the driver of the team. You're willing to make a change within Kraft Heinz and to improve your skills and knowledge.
- Project management skills: Time management has no secrets for you. You're organized, structured and always have an overview of all the deliverable. You know how to bring multiple projects to a successful ending within the given time frame.
Team player: Achieving results is nice but achieving results with the team is simply the best. You're a team player, which means you're sometimes a leader, sometimes a follower but always working towards the same common goal together with your teammates.
CV selection based on hard requirements such as EU working rights
Online cultural fit assessment in the form of games - Pymetrics
Online video round - Pymetrics
Online Screening Interview
Online Hiring manager interview
Amazing internship opportunity that can kickstart your career!
Note: The recruitment process can take 4/6 weeks in total
What we offer you:
Program start date: Jan/Feb 2021
Duration: 5 or 6 months
Allowance: 625 euro per month (40hrs, 5 days) & full reimbursement of travel expenses
Become a part of a close intern community as well as a young and ambitious work environment (including online)
As a Kraft Heinz intern you'll be the owner of your own projects and especially of your own career. At Kraft Heinz, we provide the playing field. You change the game. Are you up for the challenge?
Like any other company, Kraft Heinz has been affected by the regulations surrounding COVID-19. Currently, the Amsterdam office is closed to all 500+ employees to guarantee their safety. This decision is reevaluated frequently to see when it is safe for all employees to return to the office.
Kraft Heinz has adapted well to the COVID-19 restrictions and there is an online-onboarding day as well as an online hand-over period. You will receive the full allowance and will continue to work from home full time by a company provided laptop, as well as a reimbursement to enhance your work from home environment.
For any questions regarding this position or the recruitment process, please feel free to contact: