Descripción del puesto:
Kraft Heinz, The Company
As one of the world's largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic brands like Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Kraft Peanut Butter, Kraft Dinner and Heinz Ketchup. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like CRAVE. No matter the brand, we are united under one vision To Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World. Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world, making food people love.
Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you're passionate like us -- and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen -- there's one thing to do join us.
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. It all comes down to the way we empower our people to own their work. It's true Our employees are our competitive advantage.
As part of the Kraft Heinz family you're supported to grow and achieve. You're recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance at every level. You're given the opportunity to leave your mark and build legacies. But you won't do it alone. This is where our values and teamwork thrives and collaborative spirit fuels every day.
Start date: 2020 September
Duration: 5 to 6 months
Application deadline: April 1x, xxx0
Platform/Project: Multiple projects for below teams. Availability of the projects will be shared at later date.
* Packaging Development
* Product Development
* Process Development
* FSQ & Regulatory
During your assignment you will be part of the EMEA R&D team. You'll be working in a high performing team, alongside peers always trying to reach the next level. As an integrated team member we welcome you to take part in the team's activities such as team meeting & category meeting which will give you a real feel for the company and the business. Get ready for a lot of exposure to internal senior stakeholders.
* Education : 2nd year MSc student
* Work Experience: experience in relevant industry is preferred
* Language Knowledge : Fluent in English
* Ability to Simplify
* We like to keep it simple. And to execute fast. Your ability to simplify will be highly appreciated, when you provide simple solutions dealing with complex challenges.
* We're a very data driven company. You know how to translate complex data into a simple solution with your analytical mindset.
* Result driven
* You don't only focus on your own results, but always do what's best for the company.
* Curiosity, positivity & enthusiasm
* You're curious, positive and enthusiastic. People know you as the driver of the team.
* Team player
* Achieving results is nice, but achieving results with the team is simply the best. You're a team player, which means you're sometimes a leader, sometimes a follower but always working towards the same common goal together with your teammates.
What we offer you
* An ambitious employer; we only want to the best for you;
* Always room for new ideas; if you have an excellent idea, please let us know and we can set it in action!
* February - April: Application stage
* April - May: Assessment stage (project briefing will be shared with selected candidate)
* Mid-late May: Assessment Day in Nijmegen Kraft Heinz Innovation Center and provide offer
* May - June: Contract stage
* August - October: Start of internship
* Submit CV and Motivation letter (Please indicate interested team and/or type of projects in the motivation letter)
* Must have relevant knowledge and experience
* Must be available for minimum 5 months for the internship
* Must maintain student status for the duration of the internship placement
* Must have EU work authorization
* Non-EU students enrolled in EU University and able to work for the duration of the internship please select 'No' for 'Visa sponsorship' when completing the application
* We do not provide visa support for internship
* Candidates who do not fulfill these requirements may not be contacted