Descripción del puesto:
Are you looking for a challenging internship in an international supply chain FMCG environment? Do you like to work with supply chain data and translate them into key focus area? Then join us in the Danone Specialized Nutrition S&OP team in our HQ office in Hoofddorp, NL!
About the Job
We are currently offering an internship at the heart of Global Supply Chain Performance animation in an open and international environment. You will be working on KPI reporting, and you will identify opportunities for improving the performance across the Specialized Nutrition S&OP network. In this role you will be supervised by the S&OP Performance Manager. As part of your scope you will be working with business units and factories around the world. So if you are interested in Supply Chain Performance and ready to show your enthusiasm, then join us at Danone!
* Run weekly and monthly KPI reporting to ensure high quality data available on time.
* Perform root-cause analysis aiming at detecting underperformance and opportunities for improvement in collaboration with Sales Units and factories
* Support team with performance animation and presentation for different forums
* Support or lead improvement projects related to reporting and/or performance management
What will you learn during your internship with us?
* Integrated Business Management - S&OP in a complex FMCG network
* Monitoring and reporting essential KPIs
* Data management by utilizing BI tools
* Stakeholder management
We are searching for a candidate with strong data management skills and analytical mindset, who's able to utilize BI and relevant tools to provide efficient and accurate reporting. Additionally, your eye for detail and logical mindset allows you to spot critical information in the data provided, supporting you in gathering useful insights that can be transformed into solutions. You are a fast learner, team player, have positive energy and ability to prioritize to always meet deadlines. You are not afraid to challenge situations and bring your own ideas forward in order to act proactively in a fast-paced environment. Your strong communication skills enable you to have clear and effective communication with stakeholders
In addition, you must meet the following requirements:
* You are enrolled as a student for the whole duration of the internship (If you are a non-EU student, then you must be enrolled at a Dutch university)
* You are fluent in English - Written and verbal
* You are willing to relocate/travel to Hoofddorp, NL.
* You are able to start as soon as possible for a minimum of 6 months, 5 days a week
Danone's mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
We offer a monthly internship allowance plus reimbursement of home-work commuting cost in the Netherlands. Please do keep in mind that we do not offer relocation and/or accommodation benefits for students coming from abroad. Our work environment is very international, which will allow you to greatly improve your language, intercultural and interpersonal skills.
Hit the "apply" button now - the sooner, the better. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me: Elin Andren Eriksson via Exxx.firstname.lastname@example.org