Descripción del puesto:
We are searching for an entrepreneurial and highly motivated Production Manager Trainee for our Fulfilment Center in Nieuwegein, Utrecht, NL.
(COMPANY NAME) is bringing delightful, market fresh and easy cooking back to the people. We use technology to reinvent the food supply chain while reducing unethical food waste and directly connecting consumers with quality producers.
The program is designed for Management Trainees who work well with little to no supervision. The position is designed to assimilate both entry-level through mastery-level Management Trainees into the (COMPANY NAME) Manufacturing environment over time. While the position will not have any immediate subordinates, this candidate will be required to learn, understand, and positively impact 5 Key Plant Control Factors; Safety, Quality, Standard Operating Requirements, Employee Relations and Operational Excellence Tools.
* An open, diverse and respectful working environment with over 50 nationalities worldwide
* Entrepreneurial mindsets no matter where you are lookingFlat hierarchies and a great team spirit
* True ownership and real responsibilitiesThe opportunity to learn on a daily basis while having a true impact
* Act in an environment where we get things done without having formal hurdles
* The possibility to learn about everything that you are curious about, regardless of which function or department
* Enjoy free (COMPANY NAME) meal kits delivered home
* Subsidised and supported educational leave for continuous development
Requerimientos del candidato/a:
* Safety- Learn & train personnel. Learn & apply written safety procedures. Observe work areas. Review & learn investigative processes. Learn Safety Procedures/rules
* Quality- Learn & apply SPC principles & Basic Quality Tools (diagrams, flow/run/control charts, analysis, and etc.)
* Standard Operating Procedures- Learn & Train in procedures, Learn & maximize productivity throughout, learn & manage equipment, learn factory organization, enforce SOP's, learn & review standard reporting
* Employee Relations - Develop & mentor employees. Direct & assign work, administer labor contract and compliance. Foster positive workplace. Communicate effectively
* Operational Excellence (OpEx) - Learn & administer established standards. Inspection of work- force, material usage & production. Analyze reports
Must be able to work on a flexible schedule / cover various shifts that include evenings, early mornings, Saturdays and (at times) holidays.
Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing / Change Management / Warehouse and Manufacturing is a plus
Comfortable and able to work overtime based on business needsFluent Dutch.
Able to speak, write, read and interpret information in Dutch and English.
Must be comfortable in cold warehouse/production environment
Strong communication and leadership skillsStrong accountability, consistency and follow-through skills
Ability to work effectively with a wide array of fulfilment centre personnel ranging from hourly employees to senior management
Able to work independently and use critical thinking to solve problems and find solutions as needed
Prior experience with Office/Google Suite