Descripción del puesto:
Kraft Heinz, The Company
As one of the world's largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic brands like Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Kraft Peanut Butter, Kraft Dinner and Heinz Ketchup. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like CRAVE. No matter the brand, we are united under one vision To Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World. Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world, making food people love.
Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you're passionate like us -- and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen -- there's one thing to do join us.
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. It all comes down to the way we empower our people to own their work. It's true Our employees are our competitive advantage.
As part of the Kraft Heinz family you're supported to grow and achieve. You're recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance at every level. You're given the opportunity to leave your mark and build legacies. But you won't do it alone. This is where our values and teamwork thrives and collaborative spirit fuels every day.
Kraft Heinz Manufacturing Internship
We have an excellent opportunity available for an enthusiastic Bachelor/Master student who is interested in making a difference in Manufacturing at Kraft Heinz.
Within this internship at Kraft Heinz, you will have the opportunity to explore many aspects of Manufacturing through different functions such as:
* Maintenance & Reliability
* Capital Projects
* Safety & Sustainability
* Production Management
* Supply Chain
If you have a preference, please let us know and this will be respected as much as possible.
Tasks throughout the various roles can include:
For all the roles the responsibility of the area consists in providing insights and visibility at a global level to the different heads´ functions. This is a global internship based in the heart of the business district of Amsterdam, which requires stakeholders' interaction across all business unites in the company.
For instance, in a Maintenance & Reliability role, you will be responsible for*:
* Manage the data collection for Manufacturing KPI's activities at the sites globally
* Analyzing this data to validate cost vs benefit
* Manage data accuracy
* Optimizing interval time between the maintenance activities
* Support the digital manufacturing agenda.
*Different Functions will have different responsibilities but all of them will have a tangible output.
* You are enrolled at a European university during at least 50% of the duration of the internship.
* You are at the end of your bachelor, or in your master's degree: Engineering / Supply Chain / Computer Science / Econometrics / Mathematics.
* You have good knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken.
* NOTE: EU working rights are required (Either you have an EU Citizenship or you are studying in the Netherlands).
* Eagerness to learn about Manufacturing and Performance in an international, fast-moving environment
* Computer proficiency: including Microsoft Office Suite of products including Microsoft Office Excel (advanced) and PowerPoint.
* Communication Skills: At Kraft Heinz you'll easily be exposed to senior management, no matter your level. Therefore, it's important you have excellent communication skills, to deal with all kinds of different stakeholders.
* Ability to Simplify: We like to keep it simple. And to execute fast. Your ability to simplify will be highly appreciated, when you provide simple solutions dealing with complex challenges.
* Analytical: We're a very data driven company. You know how to translate complex data into a simple solution with your analytical mindset.
* Project management skills: Time management has no secrets for you. You're organized, structured and always have an overview of all the deliverables. You know how to bring multiple projects to a successful ending within the given timeframe.
* High pressure: You don't get easily stressed by pressure, on the opposite, a demanding and dynamic environment is what keeps you energized.
* Team player: Self-motivated, flexible and a team player who likes to work with people within a multicultural environment
* CV selection based on hard requirements such as EU working rights
* Online cultural fit assessment in the form of games - Pymetrics
* Online video round - Pymetrics
* Online Screening Interview
* Online Hiring manager interview
* Amazing internship opportunity that can kickstart your career!
Note: The recruitment process can take 4/6 weeks in total
What we offer you
Program start date: Jan/Feb 2021.
Duration: 5 or 6 months.
Allowance: 625 euros per month (40hrs, 5 days) & full reimbursement of travel expenses.
Become a part of a close intern community as well as a young and ambitious work environment.
As a Kraft Heinz intern you'll be the owner of your own projects and especially of your own career. At Kraft Heinz, we provide the playing field. You change the game. Are you up for the challenge?
Like any other company, Kraft Heinz has been affected by the regulations surrounding COVID-19. Currently, the Amsterdam office is closed to all 500+ employees to guarantee their safety. This decision is reevaluated frequently to see when it is safe for all employees to return to the office.
Kraft Heinz has adapted well to the COVID-19 restrictions and there is an online-onboarding day as well as an online hand-over period. You will receive the full allowance and will continue to work from home fulltime by a company provided laptop, as well as a reimbursement to enhance your work from home environment.
If you have any questions regarding these positions or the recruitment process, please feel free to contact:
Veronica Andrade Afonso