Descripción del puesto:
(COMPANY NAME) enables people to discover and obtain special objects that help them fulfill their passions. In doing so, we add some colour to the world and make it a more interesting place.
So what's the job
* Support the coordination of marketing campaigns with different teams (performance marketing, localization, product, digital and content) to ensure that the plan is implemented according to deadlines.
* Build weekly/monthly updates on marketing results by extracting and analyzing data from the company business intelligence tool, Google analytics and other external sources.
* Support ad hoc marketing opportunities and create appropriate channel mix strategy.
* Work on a strategic project and deliver an implementation plan
* Liaise with the data team to help define targets / KPIs and monitoring/tracking of marketing campaigns.
* Support the day to day marketing activities.
A little about you
As a marketing intern, you take every opportunity to prove yourself. You have built up demonstrable, relevant experience and knowledge of marketing and communication during your education, internship or relevant project work. As such, you will be able to immediately contribute to our team. We're looking for a proactive intern that has a passion for the field of marketing.
Moreover, you are:
* Currently studying a relevant subject at University or Masters level in The Netherlands.
* Creative, with a good knowledge of marketing and social media communications
* Good communications skills
* A hard worker whose mentality fits with our start-up
* Experienced with online media and can see a wide range of opportunities
* Fluent in English. Dutch/French/Italian are a plus
* Available for 6 months, starting from February
The (COMPANY NAME) Story
A piece of the moon, a complete dinosaur skeleton, the Pope's hat, the world's smallest book - at (COMPANY NAME), we come across exceptional objects such as these every single day. As Europe's fastest growing online auction platform, our mission is to make special objects available to everyone.
In fact, 14 million users are buying and selling on (COMPANY NAME) every month. This means we are continually growing and always on the lookout for new talent. Born and raised in The Netherlands, we started in 2008 as a platform where collectors could manage their collections online. Yet, times change, ideas evolve, and in 2011 we hosted our first online auction and we haven't looked back since! We've now grown to 500 Catawikians working across 7 International offices and are proud to have maintained our start-up mentality.
Here's what we can offer you
* A diverse and international team with over 40 different nationalities, located in the heart of Amsterdam and Assen with an easy-going atmosphere.
* The (COMPANY NAME) Community gathers everyone together for everything from 'CataFooty' to International Food Festivals, Friday Drinks, Board Game Nights, Pub Quizzes and Boot Camps!
* And there's more! We also provide paid holidays, holiday allowance and a pension plan paid for by (COMPANY NAME).