Descripción del puesto:
No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 8xxx0 - Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
Are you an ambitious student vying to gain marketing experience at one of the largest FMCG company in the world? Do you like to work with famous brands such as Colgate, Elmex, Palmolive, Ajax and Sanex? Then join Colgate-Palmolive Netherlands for an internship and start your Marketing journey!
As an intern you will get full responsibility as of your first day. You will get the opportunity to gain experience in the dynamic FMCG market and put your own ideas into practice.
* Developing trade presentations that are used to present new products to customers
* Develop your ideas for product promotions at major retailers in the Netherlands. You will lead the entire process from the beginning till the end
* Development of advertisements in collaboration with the agency.
* Product, brand and activation campaigns (online and offline) which you create together with our agency
* Analyzing market trends and creating monthly reports
* Enthusiastic and driven
* Proactive and a strong communicator
* HBO / WO Business Administration / Economics / Communication / Marketing
* Finalizing your Bachelor / Master program
* Knowledge of the Dutch language is essential! In addition, a good command of the English language is a must;
* A unique opportunity to be part of an ambitious and successful team
* A monthly internship allowance of 500 Euro and reimbursement of travel expenses
* Professional advantages of a multicultural environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognised brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom's of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill's Science Diet and Hill's Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate's global business, visit the Company's web site at http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill's Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Tom's of Maine please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Axxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxm with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation