Descripción del puesto:
We Go Places! How about you?
Sub-Function: Commerce - Sales - Trade Marketing
Type of Contract: Fixed Term
Education: 03 - Bachelors
For more than a century (COMPANY NAME) has been present in Africa and passionate about the continents' huge potential for growth. The combination of growing populations, strong expected economic growth, improved political stability and in many markets an emerging, brand-conscious middle class creates attractive growth opportunities.
The AMEE Regional Commerce Team is based in Amsterdam and works closely together with the local AMEE markets on various projects and initiatives to drive business results. The Commerce discipline covers Sales, Trade Marketing and Marketing.
The AMEE Commerce Internship Program has been developed to give young ambitious talents the opportunity to work on challenging assignments from Amsterdam or in one of our AMEE markets. For a duration of approx. 6 months, you become part of one of our local organizations and get to work on a challenging assignment with a high level of responsibilities. Over 90% of our internships are conducted in an AMEE market for the full duration of the internship.
As an AMEE Intern you will get to work on a high impact assignment working in between the local management team, operations and the AMEE region. A variety of assignments are possible and you are assigned based on your profile and the available projects. In 2017 about 20 students joined the AMEE commerce internship program.
There are different types of projects
* Trade Census: you will conduct a large scale project to identify and enumerate all beverage selling outlets in a market through mobile technology. By doing so valuable market information will be revealed which allows informed strategic decision making
* Distributor Sales Capability: in AMEE we go indirect to our customers. Distributors play a critical role to not only deliver our products but also our strategies. You will be responsible to bring the capability levels of our distributors to a higher level through strategic and tactical initiatives covering their Route to Market, Channel strategy, Sales team capability, and CRM.
* Trade Marketing: based on the portfolio strategy you help to execute and locally tailor visibility and activation programs by brand and channel ensuring through the line communication consistent with brand plans and sales strategies.
* Marketing : occasionally there are marketing assignments where you work from Amsterdam or a local market on brand building activities, either digital or via the more traditional media
Candidates should possess the following skills/characteristics:
* Enthusiastic and hands-on
* Adventurous and culturally open minded
* Proven leadership skills
* Good communication skills
* Ability to be self-steering and work independently where needed
* Good team player
NOTE: Please be aware that (COMPANY NAME) rules & guidelines stipulate that candidates need to be enrolled in University during the entire length of their internship, and that the enrolled campus needs to be located in Europe OR the candidate needs to be a European passport holder.
Procedure: based on your CV and motivation, you will be invited for an interview (telephone and/or at one of our Netherlands offices). If we find a match between your interest, competencies and a specific assignment, you will go through an induction program in order to be well prepared for your assignment.
WE ARE RECRUITING CONTINUOUSLY THROUGHOUT THE YEAR
At (COMPANY NAME), we brew great beers and we build great brands. We are committed to surprising and exciting our consumers and employees everywhere. We have a proud history and heritage in brewing and in our communities. With operations in over 70 markets globally, we are the world's most international brewer.