Descripción del puesto:
Internship: Event Security and Executive Committee Protection
Expected Start Date: November 2020 or January 2021
Duration: 6 months
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Play a key role in executing, managing, and safeguarding the security of our staff and assets around the globe.
You are responsible for
* Develop a methodology to identify main competitors, detect corporate espionage attempts and improve resilience against corporate espionage in cooperation with the Special Assignments department
* Compose and actualize database of Philips' main competitors on events
* Support with Personnel Security process design in the Philips Excellence Process Framework
* Analyze OSINT reports and compose compact summaries
* Improve the Executive Committee Protection plan and incorporate detection and response to digital threats on ExCo members.
* Support with actual Event Security assignments and team-up with selected members of the Personnel Security Department
* Support with actual Executive Protection assignments
* Revise existing procedures
You are a part of
The centralized Group Security team. You will be reporting to the Manager Executive Protection and Global Events Security
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Currently enrolled in a University at the 4th year Bachelor's or Master's program, preferably in Security Management
* Strong communication skills, with the ability to analyze and understand different requirements to be implemented in training.
* Must possess strong cultural awareness skills.
* Self-motivated, highly organized, articulate, and possess proper verbal and excellent written documenting skills. Ability to see the big picture and strong attention to detail.
* Possess a strong teamwork ethic; must have the ability to work both independently and as part of a larger team.
* Ability to work smart under pressure and efficiently on multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, where tight deadlines and unexpected complexities can crop up.
* English is our corporate language, but additional language skills are a plus.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)