Descripción del puesto:
We Go Places! How about you?
Sub-Function: Commerce - Sales - Sales Capabilities
Type of Contract: Fixed Term
eCommerce Internship at the PMO of (COMPANY NAME) DigitalB2B eCommerce
Are you a student, passionate about Sales and eCommerce, looking for experience in an international environment?
(COMPANY NAME)'s Global DigitalB2B team is growing rapidly. Together with our Operating Companies, three distinct eCommerce models have been developed and are being implemented around the world. Via these B2B eCommerce platforms, (COMPANY NAME) is providing a winning solution to its customers, by introducing a superior customer experience that goes beyond ordering and order fulfilment.
While working under the supervision of the Project Management Office (PMO), you will be involved in operations across the DigitalB2B team. You will represent an integral part of the team's effort to improve alignment, communication, and transparency between the team members, with external parties, and with OpCos. Learn to manage global stakeholders through this challenging role. The internship is based in Amsterdam and is available per February 2020 for the duration of 6 months.
Please note that all interns must be enrolled at a university for the entire duration of the internship. You will need to provide a proof of enrolment with your application. Applications without this will not be considered.
During the span of the internship you will be responsible the following, but not limited to:
* Further develop internal B2B platform: There is a lot of room for improvement of our new internal communications. Own this information-sharing portal by being the main point of contact for the Global team and OpCos.
* Create and execute communications plan: Design structure for global information collection and sharing to drive alignment across DigitalB2B.
* Design monthly newsletter which includes updates across functions: Communication of team updates to team members, OpCos, and rest of (COMPANY NAME).
* Overall program deliverables as needed
Additionally, there is significant room for exploration of personal interests (e.g. customer experience optimization & high-level strategy); shape your learning based on your own goals and ambitions.
You are a student in a relevant field of study (business/communications/strategy/etc.) and you have the following:
* Ability to prioritize and work in an organized/structured manner on projects and individually
* Creativity in communications and engagement
* Proactive, can-do attitude and ability to work as exceptional team player
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Eagerness to learn/share knowledge
* Proficiency in English: written, spoken and interpersonal
* Hard skills needed for the job (e.g. PowerPoint, Excel)
You at (COMPANY NAME)
When you are an intern at (COMPANY NAME) you will:
* Learn how to apply your theoretical knowledge and to understand business needs
* GoPlaces; experience new things and meet colleagues from different cultures along the way
* Be challenged and get exciting responsibilities from day one
* Be a part of an international organisation of skilled professionals and shared knowledge
Are you interested in this internship and would you like to apply straight away? Please click on the application button.
Do you want to know more about this internship or the application process? Feel free to contact Olga Szewczyk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At (COMPANY NAME), we brew great beers and we build great brands. We are committed to surprising and exciting our consumers and employees everywhere. We have a proud history and heritage in brewing and in our communities. With operations in over 70 markets globally, we are the world's most international brewer.