Descripción del puesto:
Inside Sales Intern - 7xxx0
Client Services and Sales - Netherlands Amsterdam, North Holland
At (COMPANY NAME) Global Media, our unbiased, reliable data makes the entire industry possible by creating the indispensable, data-driven foundation that allows markets to function. As the industry navigates its greatest period of upheaval since the advent of television, the business of media depends on (COMPANY NAME) to determine what's commanding attention today and what will resonate tomorrow.
Our people are (COMPANY NAME) Global Media's most important asset and our Sales team is central to their experience and success. We're looking for an Inside Sales Intern
to join our team of dynamic, talented sales professionals for 5-6 months. Must speak Native Languages: Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian, Polish and French.
In this role, you will be conducting Market research in a designated country or region such as external market analysis to create the basis for go to market strategy for an allocated territory. Key Market trends and statistics to support the sales process - Prepare local marketing communication strategy - Preparation of a shortlist of potential leads.
* Sourcing contacts in companies.
* Approaching prospects and leads.
* Focused on generating new business Participate in meetings, where possible
* Building client relationships, from C-level to the operational levels and technical team's.
* Sales Director mutual support within a certain sales region, supporting each other to achieve targets as a team.
What is in it for you?
* Chance to complete a thesis in an international and diverse environment.
* Casual, friendly & motivated work environment.
* Gain working experience and develop skills in the world's leading entertainment brand.
* Gain in-depth industry knowledge in music, media, video & telecommunications. markets.
* Learning curve with active support.
* Develop a professional network.
* Travel Compensation.
* Work from various locations globally.
* Native speaker of at least one target country* (see list above ) + fluent in English.
* Experience in Market research .
* Ability to approach and speak to people
* Calling clients (experience preferable).
* Currently working on a work placement or thesis assignment at University.
ABOUT (COMPANY NAME)
We're in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we're measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what's happening now and what's coming next for our clients. Today's data is tomorrow's marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That's why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We're bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what's next with us at (COMPANY NAME): cxxxxxx.xxxxxxx.xxm
Job Type: Internship
Primary Location: Amsterdam,North Holland
Secondary Locations: , , ,
Travel: Yes, 10% of the Time